• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
BReU_PLCEAASUjD.jpg

Modric trying to 1up Messi.

Meier

I think I've only watched the first episode of season 3 of Boardwalk Empire. I usually fall behind on shows my wife doesn't watch and she kinda gave up on it. As much as I've loved Treme, I am way behind on it too..

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 3m

#SaintsFC Development Squad goalkeeper @codycropper has been called up by the United States for Wednesday's friendly against Bosnia.

Lol He's shit.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
@GerryBraiden: Anthony Stokes has been arrested in connection with an alleged assault on an Elvis impersonator, says @guardian

There goes another of our strikers. :lol

Messi

I think I've only watched the first episode of season 3 of Boardwalk Empire. I usually fall behind on shows my wife doesn't watch and she kinda gave up on it. As much as I've loved Treme, I am way behind on it too..

You watching Orange is the new black? I am 3/4 through it and think its the best show I've seen in some time.

Meier

You watching Orange is the new black? I am 3/4 through it and think its the best show I've seen in some time.

We finally started it on Saturday night and watched the first 4 episodes. I've been trying to get her to start it for weeks since everyone has raved about it.

Very good although I haven't been blown away yet. We also started to re-watch Veronica Mars which is one of our favorite shows. Went through eps 1-6 yesterday.

dutchies, Portugal vs Orange Tulips in 2 days. last time you won, colour TV was being considered the most revolutionary thing in the world.

Napoli showing interest in both Cardozo and Garay. i really, really need to make a phone call this weekend to know what the fuck is going on.

FeD.nL

Pff, Siem de Jong (our captain) has a collapsed lung. out for 6 weeks. If we sell Alderweireld and Eriksen... I do think Shøne can replace de Jong, but we can't afford to lose Eriksen now.

Meier

City have apparently denied the ESPN Brasil report that we're in for Willian and have said there is no interest. Probably not a bad thing -- we desperately need defensive help and would be better suited spending there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The agent of Mauricio Isla will hold talks with Juventus next week to understand whether he will stay or go this summer.

The Chilean was expected to be sold after the Old Lady held discussions with Inter, but the champions then decided to take him off the market.

“The transfer window will close on September 2,” representative Claudio Vagheggi told TMW on Monday morning. “Anything can happen…

“For now, the situation is on stand-by, but I will see Juventus next week. I’ll have a meeting with them to understand if and what has changed.

“Let’s just wait and see what happens. I need to speak with Juventus first.”

Jim-Carrey-GIF-PACK-10.gif

Why don't you just leave you fucking dickhead. We're being held ransom by a BENCH WARMER.

Where's that shit Colombian Zuniga, I'll take him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom