• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Posted yet?:

bentekebeastb4uvv.gif

WTF Benteke... The leftback gets destroyed haha!

Fuck Suarez, we should be spunking £30+ million on this guy. He's gonna be a monster this year.

phaze

It0fgox.gif

Get bent mafia scum.

More tidbits from the Swissramble:
However, it’s instructive how Arsenal have used this spare cash. They have spent £71 million on capital expenditure, £110 million on loan interest and £64 million on net debt repayments. Astonishingly, only 1% (one per cent) of the available cash flow has been spent in the transfer market. Although Arsenal have laid out a fair bit of cash on buying players in the last couple of seasons (over £100 million), this has been more than compensated by big money sales, leaving a negative net spend.

Scum

Fucking bugs! Couldn't sleep well. I was up too damn early thanks to the little buggers. I'm dismantling this damn bed. I had a better rest in my sleeping bag. :-/

Posted yet?:

bentekebeastb4uvv.gif

WTF Benteke... The leftback gets destroyed haha!

Fuck Suarez, we should be spunking £30+ million on this guy. He's gonna be a monster this year.

Cap'n 'tekkers!

H13

They've signed Schurrle, Van Ginkel and Schwarzer some time ago. It remains to be seen whether they will sign Rooney.

i know.
i want new signings D:
our forwards seems lacking.
also our defense,imo
if we buy 1 more in those area
it will make my doubt gone.

Hixx

GIACCHERINI - "With Juventus I spent two wonderful years. Cesena Since I moved on to win the championship, to become vice-champion of Europe with the national team and play the Confederations Cup in Brazil. now also meeting the Pope Everything is great. I sorry to leave Juve, but there was this opportunity of Sunderland and together we decided it was a good thing for me. Quagliarella could reach me? there I can only say that I'm fine, then have to decide Fabio. "

This is hilarious.

Bumhead

Banned
Todays bet is a 4 fold £5 stake on Brest, FK Arsenal Tula and Torpedo Moscow winning, with over 1.5 goals in the Greuther Furth vs Kaiserslautern game.

Someone needs to take my phone away from me. I will bail out until the weekend if this fails.

Mastadon

Banned
Todays bet is a 4 fold £5 stake on Brest, FK Arsenal Tula and Torpedo Moscow winning, with over 1.5 goals in the Greuther Furth vs Kaiserslautern game.

Someone needs to take my phone away from me. I will bail out until the weekend if this fails.

When you're betting on teams you've never heard of, you need to take a step back :p

qindarka

Banned
i know.
i want new signings D:
our forwards seems lacking.
also our defense,imo
if we buy 1 more in those area
it will make my doubt gone.

Think we are just looking at Rooney now. I do believe we will get him in the end though a deal is far from certain. At the worst, we have Lukaku to look forward to and raw as he is, he should be more useful than Torres and Ba.

A Luiz-Ivanovic partnership is pretty good. Our defence wasn't all too shabby last year really, having conceded the third fewest goals in the league. It was more the fault of the midfield that could not control games for the full 90 under pressure that caused us to lose so many points late on. Perhaps Terry, even having lost his pace, can still show his immense quality if he can put his injury problems last year behind him.

Bumhead

Banned
When you're betting on teams you've never heard of, you need to take a step back :p

Yep. It's only a sneaky fiver taken from my glorious weekend winnings (which I've already withdrawn and are on their way to my bank, NOT to be gambled with!) but if this fails I will walk away..

..until this Saturday.

kdqe2rl.gif

First things first : Thank fuck Naughy God got banned, his shtick was already getting boring. Back to redcafe with you.

This is for all in this thread that talked about Luiz leaving under Mourinho.

"If [Barcelona] need a central defender, my advice is that they have to go to the second name they have in the list, because they are wasting their time," Mourinho said to the club's official website regarding Luiz. "No chance."

and to all you idiots that puts ridiculously low value on Luiz when it was up for debate last week, even going as far as saying "because Thiago Silva cost that Luiz must cost less", that is not how it work, so :
Shut the fuck up you clueless dried up cum stains. He's worth exactly as much as Chelsea values him, he's not going to go out for a few millions more than he came in for just because Thiago Silva went for a certain price, how fucking clueless are you people? #futurecaptain

iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif

The pre season matches has convinced me that Lukaku is ready to beast for Chelsea. Torres and Ba can be decent backups... Well not really, Ba looks like shit. Rooney can stay in Manchester, no need to bid too much on him, maybe having him being angry in the United squad would benefit Chelsea even more. I'm a pessimist at heart, but I can't wait for this season to start.... Just something football related to keep my mind off how fucking embarrassing Copenhagen will be in CL.

Far from convinced about Schurrle judging from the pre season matches, Kevin De Bruyne however looks like he's ready to put Oscar on the bench, shame he's ugly enough to play for Bayern, but can't have everything. Cahill is still showing to be costly with his hilariously pathetic defending that consists of just backing up untl the opponent can easily put it into the corner, I'm not suggesting all defenders should rush up like a crazy person like Luiz but you can't just keep passively backing, that's not very English lion hearted.
Also it was fucking hilarious to see Drogba still fuck the Arse even in the emriates cup, you can't even win the trophy you made up yourself anymore.

I stopped caring about jrpgs about 8 years ago and never looked back, but I kinda want to see what all the fuss if about this Persona 4 game. I don't have a Vita though. Might get one with the PS4, but that won't be for a while. Should I get it for PS2 or is the Golden version that much better?

I've started playing Mother 3 while being banned, on a GBA emulator ) and it's such a fantastic game. Never played Earthbound or anything else in the series but it's truly fantastic and the fan translation is really well done, would recommend it to anyone. I've tried playing Persona 4 many times but keep stopping some hours in for some reason, even though I am actually enjoying it quite a bit.

Palermo are laughing their asses off.

Lamela shits all over him.

Pastore is class and has proven that more than enough times at PSG (and Palermo), there is nothing to laugh about in Palermo, especially as he was partly owned by third parties. Well other than that kind of nervous laughter you sometimes resort to before doing something extremely uncomfortable.

this is his hand?
hands of a girl

I don't prefer dualshock to 360 controller for nothing.

Ronaldo looking well rusty, Lampard misplacing passes all over the place.
Wooden must be loving it :p

I'm not loving it at all. But it's amazing that some Chelsea supporter still fails to see how the midfield completely falls apart when Lampard is one of the CM's, it's a bit insane. Yes he's a club legend and his long shots are a good enough quality to often warrant his spot in the starting eleven, but that shouldn't make you fucking blind.

small package it seems, makes sense.

I saw that photo you send of yourself naked with only a PSG scarf covering your genitals. Don't start commenting on my package ok

I see another user has bitten the dust. To be honest we are lucky these threads are hidden away in community because I've seen people get banned for much lesser shit than what gets posted here daily.

Calling somebody a retard has been a big no no for a while on GAF no matter the context and what the fuck was Wooden playing at describing Cambiasso like that? It's sad to see good posters go down because of a bit of stupidity.

We all need to have a bit of self control before hitting that post button. Everybody has a good laugh in this community and it has some great characters but let's not act surprised when somebody crosses the line and ends up banned. At the end of the day we are part of Neogaf and therefore need to follow the rules of the forums.

Anyway that's my drunken ramble/moan out of the way. I've once again come to the conclusion that Budweiser is a fucking terrible product.

Was being facetious more than anything, wasn't actually even angry, or lets say not more angry than anyone gets seeing Inter play. Was maybe in bad taste but hey, gotta step over the line to know where it is every now and then.

Abel Hernandez is the real deal bro.

ibwOaWbTZOjpVd.jpg

This player knows loyality. Says he wants to help Palermo back up in Serie A before moving. <3333

Didn't he move to Saudi Arabia or some Arab nation?

What? No. He played the first Palermo cup game yesterday. I could see him getting sold though, but not to some Oil League.

Wooden is a fucking monster

in whatsapp he's just admitted to working in a kid's prison specifically so he can watch them get undressed

I did not say that you cunt.

Why are you watching a pair of relegation fodder play each other?

lol Wooden

Glad that writer didn't miss out Kiwi Messi who will be shining for Stuttgart soon.

edit
Also, I always told Wooden to support Midtyland, but he never listened, now it's too late.

Midtyland4lyfe

Damn didn't know Wooden plays for Arsenal.

Danish Superliga relegation - Copenhagen

Danish Superliga relegation - Copenhagen

My Predictions:

iVIKbn6oJj062.gif

Zabojnik

I've started playing Mother 3 while being banned, on a GBA emulator ) and it's such a fantastic game. Never played Earthbound or anything else in the series but it's truly fantastic and the fan translation is really well done, would recommend it to anyone. I've tried playing Persona 4 many times but keep stopping some hours in for some reason, even though I am actually enjoying it quite a bit.

Oh shiiiii- Mother 3! Always wanted to plays that. I'll get right to it. Thanks for reminding me, Woody.

Mumei, ban Wooden, he's playing a pirated version of Mother 3.

There are spoilers everywhere Yurt, treat lightly.

I swear to god, if 'tread lightly' is like a really awesome like from BB's episode, you're getting banned motherfucker.

Oh shiiiii- Mother 3! Always wanted to plays that. I'll get right to it. Thanks for reminding me, Woody.

Mumei, ban Wooden, he's playing a pirated version of Mother 3.

I swear to god, if 'tread lightly' is like a really awesome like from BB's episode, you're getting banned motherfucker.

No I bought it for 100 euros on Ebay and applied the translation patch as I should. Then I took my GBA BIOS and imported it into my emulator and now everything is fine. I also donated 200 dollars to charity.

Everton are running a #asknaismith on twitter for their next magazine, its been slightly hijacked so people can tell Judas how they feel. Some good ones:

If you had to chose between saving your family from a terrible tragedy, and money. What colour of Lamborghini would you get?

Out of all the clubs you've played for, which has the best treatment table?

Other than the club you love, who would you most like to knife in the back?

What's the best bench you've sat on in the Premier League?

I've seen maybe 3 ones from Everton fans in the twitter feed for it.

Tc91

oh and the new pokemon looks dumb.

Going to force myself to BB now before any of you fools spoils it for me.

I read in the Breaking Bad thread that there is spoilers all over the place from every episode except the finale.

Spoilers for Dexter are out as well but no one cares about that show anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom