• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
Meanwhile, Luiz's international colleague and potential Barcelona team-mate Dani Alves was more open on the subject.

"I would be happy if David Luiz would come to Barcelona. I always want the best for my friends and advise them to join Barca if they get the chance," Alves told El Mundo Deportivo.

"He's not just a friend, but he has a lot of quality, too. The problem is not whether he would like to come here, but that you have to take him away from Mourinho and that will not be easy.

"Letting David Luiz join Barca will not be an option for him and even less so as it would make us stronger. It will be incredibly difficult, nearly impossible."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...nsfer-news-david-luiz-quiet-on-barcelona-link

Looks extremely promising for our prospects of keeping him. Not that I had much fear of losing him, would probably have required him to agitate for a move and I don't see him doing that.

Carbonox

:O
what's so bad about it?
haven't watch it yet
the last season ending makes me optimistic about the new season

It's totally boring, introduces horrendous developments and 6+ episodes in, still has yet to set up the endgame. I won't go in to more details as you might find it interesting.

Last season was decent but this is just garbage.

panty

That Pokemon event video looked a brony-meet.

Still nothing on the Bale saga? God please let it just go away, we don't need him.

Is the Gustavo to Wolfsburg rumour not true then. Doesn't seem like a Wenger signing, but might be wrong.

I wouldn't have thought Arsene would go for him either, but we'll see. Genuinely top class DM. Not the best footballer (though he's a decent passer of the ball), but not so bad he'd be a detriment to the team providing there is enough creative talent around him...

Speaking of which, why does everyone want to move Cazorla to the left to accommodate Wilshere in the #10 role? I'm not a fan of that idea at all.

Salvadora

I wouldn't have thought Arsene would go for him too, but we'll see.
It would be weird after Wenger's comments last season:
"There are no defensive midfield players at the moment,"
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-there-are-no-defensive-midfielders
And then he goes and signs one
KuGsj.gif

Hixx

I want to get rid of my Xbox 360 but everyone is buying GTA on it and the GTA Online teaser they showed looked class.

2j21p.gif

Keeping my 360 because selling seems pointless at this point, I have a lot of XBLA games and GTAV is out soon.

When I'm bored of GTA it'll be going away in a box to make room for my PS4 :D

kharma45

Hey guys.

Got myself a Lumia 925 yesterday, having fun with it so far. Very nice phone. Also managed to get out of my contract with EE, good riddance. One less thing to worry about.

basically been out of the loop with Arsenal transfers for a bit too. Any news?

Nice. 925 is a pretty damn sexy device, and comes pre-loaded with the GDR2 update too which is good.

I can wait for GTA V on PC. There's a lot of other decent games coming out anyway. Payday 2, Rome TW 2, The Witness, BF4, Watch Dogs, Black Flag might be good (lol)with less assassin shite and more pirate stuff.

After Max Payne 3 it might even be a decent port.

I can wait for GTA V on PC. There's a lot of other decent games coming out anyway. Payday 2, Rome TW 2, The Witness, BF4, Watch Dogs, Black Flag might be good (lol)with less assassin shite and more pirate stuff.

I really disliked Max Payne 3, but the port itself was great, actually gives you hope unlike GTA4 which was a fucking disaster pre all the patches.

Hixx

aEKVld6.jpg

Also he could just play GTA5 on ps3.... or pc when the proper version comes out. ;)

I have this shit pre-ordered for £20.

Payday 2 tomorrow, FOOTBALL THIS WEEKEND, Saints Row in 2 weeks, GTA5 3 weeks after that... it's a good month when it comes to entertainment. The end of the summer drought.

But it looks like they are focusing more on what made AC3 shit than what made AC2 so good. They just, similar to Capcom and Resident Evil, simply don't get it.

Scum

Max Payne 3 was a great port. Couldn't stand playing the damn thing though. Hopefully it bodes well for the GTAV PC version.

Kyoufu

I'm actually interested to play ACIV BF, but I'll wait for a price drop since I'd rather play BF4 and Watch_Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom