• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get rid of my Xbox 360 but everyone is buying GTA on it and the GTA Online teaser they showed looked class.

2j21p.gif

I thought most of FootyGAF are getting it on the PS3?

They do for some yes. I wish I had my phone to be of more help. So when you've say Whatsapp pinned, are you even getting toast notifications or is the tile just not updating?
Well, I put the Footygaf chat on mute, because the notifications were annoying me lol, but it should still show up in the tile, right? Not even a number comes up on the tile :(

Also, tweets should appear in the tile, I assume?

kharma45

Well, I put the Footygaf chat on mute, because the notifications were annoying me lol, but it should still show up in the tile, right? Not even a number comes up on the tile :(

Also, tweets should appear in the tile, I assume?

I'm not sure whether it supreses the tile count or not in that case.

Tweets you get will if its a double wide tile, therwise it will just be a number to tell you how many notifications.

I'm not sure whether it supreses the tile count or not in that case.

Tweets you get will if its a double wide tile, therwise it will just be a number to tell you how many notifications.
Ah so you have to make some tiles really long? Didn't realise that lol, got a football news app now updating on the tile, but Twitter still not doing it... Maybe I should re-install.

Is anyone here on BT Broadband? My home net is down and I need to use the nearby hotspot. Please PM me your login details if possible. It took ages just to post this via my shitty 3G

kharma45

Ah so you have to make some tiles really long? Didn't realise that lol, got a football news app now updating on the tile, but Twitter still not doing it... Maybe I should re-install.

Twitter will only show ones if you're mentioned or DM'd. It's not a widget like Android where it will live stream tweets. But yeah for detailed info most apps need to be double wide or at least medium sized to allow them to flip over and give info.

For sports check out the new Bing Sports app. Fairly solid but no lock screen support yet.

Rummenigge: "Luis Gustavo has offers from England, Spain, Russia and Germany. The player, however, has not yet made his decision."
Hmm...that has to be us I think. DO WANT. Do something useful Hulk and convince him to join.

dc89

Nice to hear. I know he started at CB along with Bossaerts the other day against Fulham. Belgian CBs are treating us pretty well.

Big week at City this week! Barry, Sinclair and Suarez could all go. And we may spend some more dosh!

FootballFan

When my PS3 broke a few months back I lost my Ni No Kuni save :(

Fear not, I've started it again! Proper tidy mun!

Really liked nnk ... played like 25+ hours then randomly stopped...haven't played since mun. :(

Why didn't you upload your saves to the PS+ cloud?

Eriksen: Tottenham er interessant

According to google translate

- No offers right now
- Doesn't want to go to Russia
- Wants one of the five major leagues
- Says Tottenham are a great club

edit: Tottenham have also been encouraging. What is your attitude to Tottenham?

"Tottenham are a great club. I know from Vertonghen (Jan Vertonghen, who played in Ajax until last summer when he was sold to Tottenham, ed.). It is a good club which is interesting. but there has not been anything."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Dembele skiving off international duty

Good lad, if he's going to get injured let it be in a Spurs match, not some dumb friendly.

Wes

venison crêpe
I missed the BT Sport Premier Preview bit about Villa. I'll have to catch one of the 5 replays tomorrow.

Arnie

Eriksen: Tottenham er interessant

According to google translate

- No offers right now
- Doesn't want to go to Russia
- Wants one of the five major leagues
- Says Tottenham are a great club

edit: Tottenham have also been encouraging. What is your attitude to Tottenham?

"Tottenham are a great club. I know from Vertonghen (Jan Vertonghen, who played in Ajax until last summer when he was sold to Tottenham, ed.). It is a good club which is interesting. but there has not been anything."

Really baffled as to why we haven't bid for him, and the only conclusion I can draw up is that Brendan thinks Coutinho's better in that position, and we're after wider players instead. Seems strange to me that Spurs would be interested considering the wealth of options they already have in his position.

I get the impression that managers are scouting him, and asking around about him, and they're being told he has a really significant flaw in his game.

Arnie

You're fucking bang on. Ugh god I'm in such a bad mood. Wanna go get fucking wankered and sleep for days but got work in the morning.

Same.

Not going to rant about it on here but they live in a different fucking reality. Going to bed in a huff. At least I've got The Thick of It and a wank to cheer me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom