• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

it was Mancini, really.

165012893_1972807082001_ari-origin06-arc-147-1353065634071.jpg

:lool

So that's why City's building that gianormous training ground.

Seems that way. We are basically a college, they come to us and learn their stuff and then they leave us for the university of Barca

I think he was more effective at retaining kids :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sevilla President Jose Maria Del Nido “Kondogbia is not on the market,” he told reporters. “But whoever wants him has to pay his €20m clause.

“But please, any team that tries to sign him – don’t. We will consider it an attack.

“I’ve already reached an agreement with [third-party owner] Doyen and Kondogbia will not go this summer.”
KuGsj.gif

Meier

Must be in whatever agreement Sevilla made with Doyen that it meant Kondogbia's release clause went up in kind or something. I'm sure Doyen is more than happy to have that happen since it just means more cash for them whenever he does move somewhere else.

Brendan Rodgers said:
"No question, Coutinho's best position is the No.10.

"And once we get the right kind of quality to put on the sides, he will play in that central role. That is where he affects the game best.

"At the moment, he has the licence to jump in and come inside - joining in and making passes, and we accommodate defensively when he does that.

"But there is no doubt, his best position is in the middle."

Thank fuck. Now, to get those wings sorted for the first time in 20 years

kharma45

Isn't there a new update coming soon?

Also, would you know why my live tiles aren't working? Twitter and Whatsapp for example?

The 925 comes with it already installed iirc, it's called GDR2 and should give you an OS build 10327. You've also got Nokia Amber pre-installed already. Next update is November probably for GDR3.

The live tiles should just work when they're pinned to Start, unless you've them turned off for some reason in the app settings.

sohois

I still think a more traditional winger will be brought in along with someone like Diego Costa. Maybe that Ukrainian lad we was supposed to be interested in.

I doubt Downing would be sold unless they were going to bring in a replacement (in addition to the attacker that Rodgers has been chasing).

kharma45

YEeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss suck it Kharma.

I'd rather he sign a new contract than go on a free next year. I'm just glad it looks like he has wised up and realised he's not the top player he thinks he is and can't ask for such stupid wages. He's clearly got talent, I've never said otherwise, it's his application of that talent that question.

I'd rather he sign a new contract than go on a free next year. I'm just glad it looks like he has wised up and realised he's not the top player he thinks he is and can't ask for such stupid wages. He's clearly got talent, I've never said otherwise, it's his application of that talent that question.

I luff you really baby.

Dazzler

I think Downing will be brilliant for West Ham. Fat Sam will have him playing to his strengths and he's probably gonna be a success at a smaller club

Hope it's a busy week for Liverpool transfer-wise. Lots of ins pls Brenty

The 925 comes with it already installed iirc, it's called GDR2 and should give you an OS build 10327. You've also got Nokia Amber pre-installed already. Next update is November probably for GDR3.

The live tiles should just work when they're pinned to Start, unless you've them turned off for some reason in the app settings.
Oh, thanks.

I don't understand the app settings, lol. I thought it stops them from sending notifications/whatever, but I'm not seeing all the apps I have on the phone...

Fergie

Banned
isn't that a free download on ps+? will download it if it is.

i bought the journey c.e. and super stardust hd last night.
Yeah it's on PS+, I downloaded it ages ago so it was licensed to my account. Need to get Stardust.

Edit: lol. Get a Vita bud, it's cheap now.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
4 hours until the registration deadline for the Champions League play-offs. We have still yet to sign a replacement for Gary Hooper or Victor Wanyama. I can feel the ulcer coming.

4 hours until the registration deadline for the Champions League play-offs. We have still yet to sign a replacement for Gary Hooper or Victor Wanyama. I can feel the ulcer coming.

Do you forget that you're playing Shakhter Karagandy? I think you'll be fine.

Meier

Reports in foreign press that Spurs have made a 35m euro bid for Lamela? what in the what

Great player and a fair price. Would be a fantastic signing.. maybe they'll get him used to the PL for a year and then sell Bale next year.

Tc91

Twitter's going wild with rumours Ronaldo is in Manchester.

Alistair Fergusson ‏@Fergie1975
Re. Paddy Crerrand and Ronaldo. Can confirm that Ronaldo is in Manchester and did fly in today.

Alistair Fergusson ‏@Fergie1975
I asked the question to someone only just now (on hearing the rumour) and was told that it is true. Ronaldo is in Manchester.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Hixx

Payday 2 is class. Everyone should buy it and we could have heist offs.

PC bros only because PC bros are TRUE bros

bros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom