• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
5LC7HSd.jpg

What the fuck is that?

Hixx

I will. Jewellery store is piss. Stealth the bank and you have my respect!

We do it on Overkill in 100 seconds. It's pretty great.

The bank is rock to stealth though, yeah. We got real close once and then we forgot to answer a pager :( Think you'll need to have a well-levelled full squad for that.

dc89

Ronaldo is in Manchester.
He has a medical booked at the Bridgewater tomorrow.
Then he's on to The Etihad in the early afternoon for a tour of the facilities.
Then it's to Txiki's office to sign the contract.

Kyoufu

He's watching the Cricket.

Txiki will probably have lost all his pens, and Ronaldo will move to Man Utd while he fannies about looking for one

We do it on Overkill in 100 seconds. It's pretty great.

The bank is rock to stealth though, yeah. We got real close once and then we forgot to answer a pager :( Think you'll need to have a well-levelled full squad for that.

We're trying! We completed the store in 1:05 earlier with 8 bags. Easiest 40,000 ever.

Yeah, you get a ton of money for just the smash and grab. The bank is hard because of the random element of the keycard and security room. Sometimes you get lucky and the manager is on the roof with the card on him. You also need the extra cable ties I think.

Game comes out tomorrow in the US I think, so get ready to say goodbye to all your cool stuff!

Hixx

Yeah, you get a ton of money for just the smash and grab. The bank is hard because of the random element of the keycard and security room. Sometimes you get lucky and the manager is on the roof with the card on him. You also need the extra cable ties I think.

Game comes out tomorrow in the US I think, so get ready to say goodbye to all your cool stuff!

WW release tomorrow.

Will got his keys from GMG, I never. Fuck GMG.

Chris R

Man, first few weeks of the Premiership are packed with awesome matches. Also, it's going to be awesome to see EVERY game for the first time ever. Just hope Jose does well and is happy :)

kharma45

No I mean the background tasks. They control the live tiles right? I don't see all my apps in there...

They do for some yes. I wish I had my phone to be of more help. So when you've say Whatsapp pinned, are you even getting toast notifications or is the tile just not updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom