• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
1376433519174.jpg

could be bullshit but... HOLY SHIT YES.

Timurid

Why do you guys want Sakho? He is inexperience, very prone to mistakes, and cries when he is not playing all the time. He is talented, but his attitude will be his downfall.

Suarez is signing a new contract?

Really?

Hahahahaha.

Edit - Apparently he has been so moved by the support that he now wants to stay. Oh God...RAWK are gonna love this..obligatory Suarez avatars all around!

Really?

Hahahahaha.

Edit - Apparently he has been so moved by the support that he now wants to stay. Oh God...RAWK are gonna love this..obligatory Suarez avatars all around!

Chances of this new contract having a £40 million release clause actually written into it this time round?

Chances of this new contract having a £40 million release clause actually written into it this time round?

Not too sure. We've been adamant we don't want to sell to a rival so I'm skeptical that we'd let him have a clause that gives us no say in the issue if it happens again.

Though it's just as likely it will have a clause in it. Maybe only for foreign clubs or something. Or we're stupid and we're just letting him have the clause. Who knows?

Feorax

Not too sure. We've been adamant we don't want to sell to a rival so I'm skeptical that we'd let him have a clause that gives us no say in the issue if it happens again.

Though it's just as likely it will have a clause in it. Maybe only for foreign clubs or something. Or we're stupid and we're just letting him have the clause. Who knows?

Suarez signs new deal with proper release clause.

Arsenal instantly match it.

Fucking Guardiola...

Shagwell

Really?

Hahahahaha.

Hang on hang on. This can't be real, surely?

If so I literally don't even know what to think. He's still a cunt though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't want you guys to have Verratti until you give us Pogba back.

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Paul_Pogba_Manchester_United-560x382.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

Just fucking take him. He ruined everything.

EVERYTHING

[spoiler]well not our midfield[/spoiler]

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 13s

You have to admire Liverpool's stance.

I'm not sure I do, Miguel.

The guy just signed a contract a year ago. Unless bending over and spreading your legs whilst being called a fucking whore is an impressive stance...

GHG

Suarez staying at Liverpool and signing a new contract?

The Perez deal falling through because he couldn't get a work permit?

Napoli are reported favorites to get Gustavo now?

This fucking transfer window needs to end. I can't take it any more. Its soul destroying.

Based Zab, you were dead on:

Juventus have brought in a new striker, as Richmond Boakye joined the side after his loan spell at Sassuolo.

The transfer gossip has surrounded the extra forward set to be signed this summer after Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente, as both Alessandro Matri and Fabio Quagliarella are on the market.

However, it’s possible Antonio Conte has found the solution in-house, as today 20-year-old Boakye began training with the senior squad.

Boakye was late to pre-season training because, like Paul Pogba, he attended the Under-20 World Cup.

The Ghanaian talent spent last season on loan at Sassuolo, scoring 11 Serie B goals in 32 games and providing seven assists on their way to an historic promotion.

Boakye had been expected to go out on loan again, but it’s now reported he could remain as part of the senior Juventus squad for 2013-14.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Would be okay with this.

GHG

All I have to look forward to now is us falling out of all the cups before the 1/4 finals and then scraping to the 4th place trophy because of Wenger and Gazidis fucking the job up.

I'm not sure I do, Miguel.

The guy just signed a contract a year ago. Unless bending over and spreading your legs whilst being called a fucking whore is an impressive stance...
Why?

They aren't giving him a new contract as far as I can tell, but Suarez is saying he might want one.

They did the right thing, so far anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom