• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Completely agree with you GHG, especially that last part, the top 3 all have had a change of manager and we could of been nice and settled going into this season, with the wealth of the corporate deals to bring in players to maybe challenge this year

Just feels like a huge opportunity missed and as much as I love AW, I'm hoping so much he doesn't renew this year, something's gotta give eventually

https://twitter.com/Jagsy10/status/367557983170879488/photo/1

Dont get me wrong. We have done very well to get rid of our deadwood which ive been asking for us to do for the last 3 years now. But the problem is that we have failed to replace any of those players with geniuine quality. I'd have rather kept Gevinho and Arshavin around if you had told me we were literally going to sign nobody to replace them.

The club is quick to make money when it comes to selling/loaning players out but when it comes to spending money... My god, its like drawing blood from a stone.

And people wonder why Carrick doesn;t play for England. He fails to impress when he does play, and he pulls out of matches when he should be trying to stake a claim with bollocks excuses.

BRnem6cCQAAFj-3.jpg

:lol

Is Willian a mercenary?

Hes a football player who gets paid to play football. Whats your definition of mercenary? Perhaps he should have a ynwa tatoo on his cock to prove hiw much he loves Liverpool and football?

A player who takes a step down for bigger wages, or chooses a worse career path for money

Were Anzhi a better option than Shakhtar when you removed the money aspect?

GHG

A player who takes a step down for bigger wages, or chooses a worse career path for money

Were Anzhi a better option than Shakhtar when you removed the money aspect?

Anzhi met his buyout clause. He decided to move because he could earn more money doing the same thing. The Russain league is no better or worse than the Ukranian league.

He always said he wanted to move to England but no club from here would pay his buyout clause at the time and Shaktar said they would only sell if it was met. He decided to move on and improve his pay packet whilst waiting for his dream move instead of staying and waiting it out longer. Fair play to the lad I say.

confuziz

Banned
Anzhi met his buyout clause. He decided to move because he could earn more money doing the same thing. The Russain league is no better or worse than the Ukranian league.

He always said he wantes to move to England but no club from here would pay his buyout clause and Shaktar said they would only sell if it was met. He decided to move on and improve his pay packet whilst waiting for his dream move instead of staying and waiting it out longer. Fair play to the lad I say.

Russian league is far better than the Ukranian imo. Much more competition there.

He always said he wantes to move to England but no club from here would pay his buyout clause and Shaktar said they would only sell if it was met. He decided to move on and improve his pay packet whilst waiting for his dream move instead of staying and waiting it out longer. Fair play to the lad I say.

I'd say the Russian League is stronger, but Shakhtar are a better and more attractive team than Anzhi.

Sideways step with a massive pay rise after 6 years, fair enough

Anyone tried the skittles milkshake? That shit is weird. Can't decide whether its nice or just plain wrong.

WEDNESDAY LUNCHTIME, JUST A COUPLE MORE DAYS AND NORMALITY IS RESTORED.

Carbonox

Yohan-Cabaye-Newcastle-United-preseason_2986159.jpg

what shirt is this?! it looks faaaaaaaf

Oh and obviously Kebab looks hot in it but..what fucking shirt is this?

i dont care about the wonga logo, i want ittttttt

Showaddy

This shit happens, every. Single. Time. With new players.

Haha we're getting <Name>, he's amazing! Can't wait to see <Rival Team> reaction when he signs for us!

*1 Week Later*

We never wanted <Name> anyway! <Rival Team> can fucking have him he's shit!

Yohan-Cabaye-Newcastle-United-preseason_2986159.jpg

what shirt is this?! it looks faaaaaaaf

Oh and obviously Kebab looks hot in it but..what fucking shirt is this?

i dont care about the wonga logo, i want ittttttt

Limited Edition 4th kit for the Bobby Robson match.

You can get it from Nufc Direct. Ordered mine :D

Showaddy

Kagawa and Suarez both getting on the score sheet.

Doesn't mean we can't enjoy it
when it happen to someone else

Oh yes no doubt :D

I mean all my Arsenal workmates who said Soldado was a brilliant player, he's to good for Spur's and that Arsenal would hijack any move.

2 weeks later it's: Soldado's a mediocre player who's too old and overpriced. Just the way it is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom