• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

That tattoo... Why...?

So he can yell "SAY MY NAME" to some random chav.

Willkiller, I think on the site it said that they will be available to preorder for regular members from the 22nd of August. There's still hope. Or I'll rob Bobby Robson's charity, I dunno. RIP BOBBY.

I have an item on sale on eBay auction. It has a Buy It Now Price of Y, and it has a reserve price (it will not sell for less than this amount) of X (of which is not revealed). Logically, to an observer, the reserve price will be close to the Buy It Now Price.

There are 4 hours left of the auction and the bids are not even 1/3rd of the reserve price. Why would someone bid so low considering this?

If it was an open auction with no restrictions then I could understand.

I have an item on sale on eBay auction. It has a Buy It Now Price of Y, and it has a reserve price (it will not sell for less than this amount) of X (of which is not revealed). Logically, to an observer, the reserve price will be close to the Buy It Now Price.

There are 4 hours left of the auction and the bids are not even 1/3rd of the reserve price. Why would someone bid so low considering this?

Probably bids on the off-chance that you'll have fucked up and set the reserve too low. Also, there'll be a flurry of late bids. When I sold Sleeping Dogs it was stuck on like £10, £5 lower than the reserve price, until about an hour before it closed, by which time it was up to £20

confuziz

Banned

Maybe they don't understand the rules of this auction?

Carbonox

I think you should ask Wenger. He knows all about lowballing.

So the team playing against Schlacke in the CL play-offs has been disqualified by UEFA. Are the fuckers through now? I hope they have to play some tougher team now lol

Arnie

Insert Arsenal joke.

Carbonox

Honestly, that ending to Bulletstorm is just baffling

They must have known there was a strong chance that they wouldn't get a sequel
:s

Bulletstorm? You're so late to that party Di Matteo's Chelsea managerial career didn't even take off yet when that game was released.

So he can yell "SAY MY NAME" to some random chav.

Willkiller, I think on the site it said that they will be available to preorder for regular members from the 22nd of August. There's still hope. Or I'll rob Bobby Robson's charity, I dunno. RIP BOBBY.

I'm not a member, didn't ask for anything, someone I know has had his dispatched and he isn't either.

Hope they do release it properly though, it's great!

Can somebody sharpen up my avatar pls

Its taken from this image

Martin+Kelly+Liverpool+v+Trabzonspor+UEFA+l2cZL24D6tXl.jpg

but the edges have gone a bit jaggy for some reason

@Carbo, the party only starts when I arrive :p

well, well, Benfica sent Rui Costa to Italy to scout the possible Cardozo replacement and we got our eyes on none other than Roma's Pablo Osvaldo.

osvaldo4.jpg

Hey guys is this a good BPL fantasy team? I don't follow the league much, I mainly went on info/hype I've learned from this thread. That's why I chose Coutinho as captain lololol.

y7oM4vp.jpg

Bench: Lindegaard, Mertesacker, K. Toure, Tiote

Fuck the haters, Dota 2 is great to watch. Watching the accidental Aegis denial match, someone just ran into Roshan and got themselves killed to deny an enemy kill

Yen

I know what's wrong: Y isn't a number, silly!

arkon

Fuck the haters, Dota 2 is great to watch. Watching the accidental Aegis denial match, someone just ran into Roshan and got themselves killed to deny an enemy kill

Yeah. Game 5 of the Grand Finals was fantastic too. I stayed up to watch that one live.

I've even started playing it myself now. I'm just playing practice matches with bots at the moment. Trying to get used to the basics and a couple of the heroes.

L1NETT

If Wenger does see out his contract, I have no idea who is going to replace him. Maybe one of the national coaches will call it a day after the WC? Blanc at a longshot?

----

That Witcher 3 trailer is immense. Possibly the first true "next gen game" (not really a fan of that phrase)

GHG

#GUNNERS #1886 @ARSENAL2321
@DLDN22 Hi mate just on sky sports news just now that suarez has NOT said he wants
to stay or say sorry

According to Sky Sports News Luis Suarez
said after the Uruguay match that he hasn't
said he wants to stay at Liverpool.

2937754319_1_3.gif

Just make this end... I cant take it anymore.

D_prOdigy

Depends on whatever you're smoking over at the Emirates.

GHG

I disagree.

I think he will have a better season than last, but we need a new striker. We needed one even when we had RVP.

Exactly. We are threadbare and have been since Adebayor called it quits. This is the worst strikeforce we've ever had under Wenger by a mile.

From Henry, Bergkamp, Wiltord and Kanu to this shower of shite. Unbelievable to think this is the same manager.

Exactly. We are threadbare and have been since Adebayor called it quits. This is the worst strikeforce we've ever had under Wenger by a mile.

From Henry, Bergkamp, Wiltord and Kanu to this shower of shite. Unbelievable to think this is the same manager.

Keane and Scholes to Clev and Ando.

Feels bad bros.

L1NETT

I think he'll have a very good season. A new Striker isn't a necessity.

No, it's a priority. He can't be expected to be the one forward leading a whole club to top 4. He is slow, has no tricks, one paced and very ineffective most of the time.

Before you say he a had a good preseason, The Ivorian Forehead had a good one last year too.

Without even a backup to Giroud good luck with top 4.

Worst strikeforce? Its almost like Chamakh and Bendtner never existed or something.

Carbonox

That Three advert with the pug is more entertaining than the inevitable bestial shite that will be the England vs Scotland match. You couldn't find a dark groggy Northern Ireland bomb-filled alley that wouldn't offer a more entertaining prospect on tele than this garbage.

I'd rather watch a Ken Barlow solo masturbation video in 3D.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 4m
Suárez just confirmed after the match Uruguay vs Japan he didn't say he wanted to stay at Liverpool.

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom