• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
our U-21 starting now vs the neutrals U-21. game's happening a 15 minutes walk away from my home but i can't be arsed to go there.

and a poorly sang national anthem. nice going, boys.

English clubs need to buckle up or else they'll lose the fourth spot.
I think chelsea and city will do well.arsenal will be out as soon as they meet any top team. Moyes will be lucky to get out of the group stage.
Would take several seasons like last season (a pretty poor one) for England to lose its 4th CL spot.

We actually gained over the next in line (Italy) so it's not under threat at all.

Meier

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!

Imagine how much the Cowboys could roll in if they weren't absolutely mediocre for 15 years now? :(

I can't feel too bad for Cowboys fans since they've had so much historical success. I DO feel bad for the people who go to the games though. My wife is a big Dolphins fan since she's from SoFla (I'm from Orlando so I support the Bucs of course) so we looked into going to the 'Boys/'Fins Thanksgiving game last year or the year before (I forget). The ticket prices were terrible but on top of that, it cost 60 fucking dollars (!!!!) to park at the stadium! Absolutely insane. There were third party vendors who would let you park elsewhere and take a shuttle for like $30-$40 but it was just too much of a pain to even bother. The Cowboys won so it was a good thing we didn't go.

As a Bucs fan, I'll always have '02.. wouldn't shock me if we never won another title.

The Cowboys are first at $2.3 billion, $539m revenue in 2012. According to the Deloitte Football Money League, Madrid's revenue was €512.6m and Barcelona's was €483m in 2012 -- this figure for the Cowboys would put them 3rd behind those two at €406.6m (United were 3rd at €395.9m).

How do the Cowboys still make that much money? They've Liverpooled harder than Liverpool.

pulga

Banned
We've been disgustingly embarrassing this transfer window

but if there's one thing you can always count on

It's that arsenal will always be worse.

At least they got that Sanogo douche

United can't even sign Anderson's termination papers

Zabojnik

IF we're going to spend it on a player we NEED. -_-

Zuniga and/or Kolarov, imo. You can argue how good/bad they are, but we certainly need them more than we need Matri.

So wrong. Arsenal are in desperate need of a player like him of any class and gustavo is pretty much the best they can wish for.

Gustavo is one of the most overrated players of all times, if he didn't play for Bayern nobody would even know who he is.

I'm joking, if it wasn't obvious. :p

Why does it always rain just before you're about to leave to play football?

Can the public see what the Betting Regulations are for professional footballers?

tumblr_l10e8mj2fv1qb26t8o1_500_large.jpg
I will never love Nutella again after an Italian lady corrected me on my pronunciation in an ice cream shop in Rome.

Yen

trusted insider CBOAT "confirms" the only "13 countries at launch" rumour:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=73032211&postcount=88

all the rest are tier 2 and 3. tier 3 are the apparently the ones for mid-ish 2014.

"Our priority is ensuring our customers get the best Xbox One experience the first day it is available. To do that, and in order to meet demand, we have adjusted the number of markets that will receive Xbox One in November to 13 markets, including Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States and New Zealand, in November.

We remain committed to launching Xbox One in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, as soon as possible in 2014."

http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-confirmed-markets

"Our priority is ensuring our customers get the best Xbox One experience the first day it is available. To do that, and in order to meet demand, we have adjusted the number of markets that will receive Xbox One in November to 13 markets, including Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States and New Zealand, in November.

We remain committed to launching Xbox One in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, as soon as possible in 2014."

lol, MS.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Scotland team to face England: McGregor, Hutton, Hanley, Martin, Whittaker, Snodgrass, Brown, Morrison, Forrest, Maloney, Miller

If you can't beat this team convincingly then you guys may as well not turn up for the World Cup. 33 year old Kenny Miller of the MLS playing the lone striker role. :lol

What the fuck are they doing. :looool

Scotland team to face England: McGregor, Hutton, Hanley, Martin, Whittaker, Snodgrass, Brown, Morrison, Forrest, Maloney, Miller

If you can't beat this team convincingly then you guys may as well not turn up for the World Cup. 33 year old Kenny Miller of the MLS playing the lone striker role. :lol
I saw this cunt on the street here in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago.

btw, why isn't my boy Charlie Adam playing?

*nobody gives a fuck alert*

24 hours away until Russia's crucial WCQ game against N. Ireland. Win here and we're almost assured of going to Brazil.

What we should play:

-------------------------Akinfeev------------------------
Anyukov-Berezutski-Ignashevich-Kombarov
-------------------Denisov---Shirokov---------------
Samedov------------Dzagoev-------------Bystrov
------------------------Dzyubinho----------------------

What Capello will do:

-------------------------Akinfeev-------------------------
Anyukov-Berezutski-Ignashevich-Kombarov
-------------------------Denisov-------------------------
Bystrov------Shirokov----Failzulin------Dzagoev
-----------------------Kerzhamiss----------------------

Capello is so damn predictable lol. Exact lineup I predicted is what we're going with against NI.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hart, Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines, Gerrard (c) Wilshere, Cleverley Walcott, Rooney, Welbeck.

Hopefully Rooney pulls a hamstring.

How the fuck does Cleverley and Welbeck start for us goddamn we have such a dearth of talent/top team bias.

Empty

it's a shame carrick is "injured", i'd like to have seen carrick, gerrard and wilshire together in midfield. i think that's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom