• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Why is Scott Brown starting I don't understand. Maybe he can wind up Rooney enough to get him sent off if he's playing I guess :p

He's Scotland's best midfielder. With Darren Fletcher a permanent sick note, and Charlie Adam a fat, lazy, shitebag.

Particularly weak spot in the side, but Broon is immense.

Peco

I don't care for Osvaldo, but Lamela and Pjanic are great players and I'd be disappointed if they leave the Serie A. Roma must keep 'em. But if they really need to sell, I guess it'll be Coco and/or Osvaldo because Garcia is a great fan of Pjanic afaik.

He's Scotland's best midfielder. With Darren Fletcher a permanent sick note, and Charlie Adam a fat, lazy, shitebag.

Particularly weak spot in the side, but Broon is immense.

lol

Actually looking at the squad I just realised how lacking we were when it comes to centre mids who can defend, not sure who else to play really. I'd probably start Adam but that's just from a hatred of Brown. To be fair he runs about a lot and is a good player to have against better teams, I'm sure he'll break up England's play a fair bit.

LegoArmo

lol

Actually looking at the squad I just realised how lacking we were when it comes to centre mids who can defend, not sure who else to play really. I'd probably start Adam but that's just from a hatred of Brown. To be fair he runs about a lot and is a good player to have against better teams, I'm sure he'll break up England's play a fair bit.

We can both agree he's better than Tom Cleverley.

Labadal

He has scored many important goals...

8513256069_6297d8ba91_o.gif

L1NETT

Can't join in on the Tom Cleverley hate i'm afraid, he had a season ticket at Bradford when he was young, top lad.

Gotta support you locals right. It's why I want to see Andre Wisdom, Nial Heaton and Calum Pilkington all do well at Liverpool. Nice to see ex youth players come through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom