• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I was looking back at my old Facebook messages since I was inviting a friend from college to a party down in FL around Christmas and the last one he sent me was from 2006:

the prettiest player was finally put in! Tevez!!! his neck is absolutely gorgeous!!

This was from during World Cup 2006 -- he's Argentine. I was lmao when I read this again last night.

Wait what, I still need me some boxers. So I can buy a two pack of those boxers and FIFA 14 will cost me only +- 24 euros on top of that? Great deal.

Yep. 2 pairs of boxers and FIFA for 35 pounds. Not bad!

Actually to be fair the best chocolate bar I've had in ages was this

CDMOREO120_460.jpg

I'm sure Galaxy chocolate would improve it though :p

Hmm, Galaxy is good, I mean it is chocolate...but I prefer Dairy Milk.

Twirl is the ultimate champ though, Wilbur is right about that.

I can't have Kinder Buneo :(

Actually to be fair the best chocolate bar I've had in ages was this

CDMOREO120_460.jpg

I'm sure Galaxy chocolate would improve it though :p
I was very disappointed by this, thought it would be amazing but it's meh.

The Cadbury's marvellous creations popping candy and jelly is GOAT.

Wilbur

Banned
We've been disgustingly embarrassing this transfer window

but if there's one thing you can always count on

It's that arsenal will always be worse.

Wes

venison crêpe
Was Barry Bannan supposed to turn good at some point? I might be making it up, I'm sure journos were wanking over him for a while a couple years ago.

Yeah there were high hopes for him, he is capable of some wonderful passing at times.

There are rumours he's become an alcoholic though.

Scolari has said before the Confed Cup Neymar was "perfect" and that it's unacceptable he has anaemia, claiming it's bad for Brazil's WC hopes.

Guess what one of the best treatments for anaemia is?

EPO.

Meier

For the Glazers fans in the thread: the Bucs are 17th (out of 32) in terms of most valuable NFL franchises now.

17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Team value: $1,067 mil.
Revenue 2012: $267 mil.
Operating income 2012: $2.2 mil.

Despite rule changes that reduced the percentage of seats teams had to sell to avoid television blackouts, the Buccaneers still made it on television in their local market for just six of their eight home games.
http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlm45ekfed/17-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

The Cowboys are first at $2.3 billion, $539m revenue in 2012. According to the Deloitte Football Money League, Madrid's revenue was €512.6m and Barcelona's was €483m in 2012 -- this figure for the Cowboys would put them 3rd behind those two at €406.6m (United were 3rd at €395.9m).

justjohn

Which English team, if any, will make a pig's ear of their CL campaign? I reckon Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea will go out in the last 16, City in the quarters
English clubs need to buckle up or else they'll lose the fourth spot.
I think chelsea and city will do well.arsenal will be out as soon as they meet any top team. Moyes will be lucky to get out of the group stage.

For the Glazers fans in the thread: the Bucs are 17th (out of 32) in terms of most valuable NFL franchises now.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlm45ekfed/17-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

The Cowboys are first at $2.3 billion, $539m revenue in 2012. According to the Deloitte Football Money League, Madrid's revenue was €512.6m and Barcelona's was €483m in 2012 -- this figure for the Cowboys would put them 3rd behind those two at €406.6m (United were 3rd at €395.9m).

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!

Imagine how much the Cowboys could roll in if they weren't absolutely mediocre for 15 years now? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom