• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Good old Löw defense

Hummels didnt look good on that one but I can't blame him. He has to look out for Mertesacker too. Schmelzer - Hummels - Boateng - Lahm is the obvious first choise defense, have them play 10 to 15m deeper and we are the best team in the world.

Seriously my only hope is that Pep's shit defense prepares Neuer to deal.. nevemind LÖW RAUS LÖW RAUS, what a fuck up by Khedira. SELL HIM! I mean bench him.

Jupp / Jürgen tag team for Brazil pls.

Hummels didnt look good on that one but I can't blame him. He has to look out for Mertesacker too. Schmelzer - Hummels - Boateng - Lahm is the obvious first choise defense, have them play 10 to 15m deeper and we are the best team in the world.

Hummels? What did he do wrong? That's Löw's tactics, Mertesacker was too slow/asleep and forgot the offside trap.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we stop overrating Hummels from now on? He's not even as good as Bonucci.

It might be more accurate to say he is a totally different player with Roma. ;)
True.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

spidye

khedira, schmerlzer, hummels and mertesacker should not play together.

the swiss NT put 5 goals behind this defense last year

Meier

Wow at the Paraguay lead. Misimovic for BIH is kind of a fatty. :lol Džeko having an amazing game.

Wish Guidetti was playing for Sweden today. He needs some damn games.

khedira, schmerlzer, hummels and mertesacker should not play together.

the swiss NT put 5 goals behind this defense last year

The Boateng, Lahm, Badstuber, Mertesacker, Kroos, Schweinsteiger defense that got buttfucked by Sweden was so much better, right?

It's not the players, it's fucking Löw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom