• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just think of how far we are from the title, and then remember that liverpool are even further behind us.

What I find funny is you Arsenal fans are always claiming "We are not far from a trophy, one or two more players and we will start winning silverware." Every season you go from doing a triple, to a double, to winning one trophy, to winning nothing. Let me know when you guys actually when something instead of a 4th place moral trophy. I mean you let Swansea, a team that's only been in the PL for two seasons when a trophy before you guys. LOL

pulga

Banned
I guess Naughty God must be feeling really 'Down'right now

CSi_Miami_sunglasses.gif

jtb

Banned
What I find funny is you Arsenal fans are always claiming "We are not far from a trophy, one or two more players and we will start winning silverware." Every season you go from doing a triple, to a double, to winning one trophy, to winning nothing. Let me know when you guys actually when something instead of a 4th place moral trophy. I mean you let Swansea, a team that's only been in the PL for two seasons when a trophy before you guys. LOL

wait, arsenal haven't won a trophy in nearly a decade??? why didn't anyone tell me this?????

I'm not too bothered about Wooden sitting out for 10 days tbh, was mean about Shinji way too often, it was getting to me.

Mourinho wanted to be United manager.

Mourino.

Wanted.

To Be.

Manchester United manager.

Hahahaha Wooden you can't even respond to this now, sucker.

Looks like Deuce is off to Seattle Sounders. I can't say I really care.

We need to crack on with bringing players in, with Caulker and Dempsey gone and Bale next in line, we need to get their replacements in ASAP and settled. I don't want any fucking around against Palace on the first day.

Fryers has gone to Monaco? (As in with tbe squad :p)

I hope we aren't going Dawson and Fryers as CB, or Hudd or Livermore.

Im assumig Kaboul is still a way off of being fit. So we need to get our arse in gear for a CB.

pulga

Banned
Fucking soft cunts

My dad died of cancer and does anyone see me throwing hissy fit over some fucking internet joke?

Grow a fucking pair of balls

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fryers has gone to Monaco?

I hope we aren't going Dawson and Fryers as CB, or Hudd or Livermore.

Im assumig Kaboul is still a way off of being fit. So we need to get our arse in gear for a CB.

Kaboul can't be that far off, he played the first half v Swindon a month ago. I guess his knee swelled up and they decided to slow down his program a bit. I assume he has traveled, but like Sandro he is unlikely to play. Naughton can play as an emergency CB if need be as well.

roger bennett ‏@rogbennett 59m
Interviewed Mourinho today. He referred to Ronaldo, then qualified it by saying, "the real one, the Brazilian one"

woof

A certain club is said to have got a £103m short term revolving facility with a UK bank.

It's happening guys. At least by the rumours I heard today at the office...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wooden and Naughty God banned?

And steverulez.

Wooden and NG got banned here, Steve in gaming.

Before anyone jumps to conclusions (and gets more people banned), the mods are not stupid, if someone is targeting the thread, they'd know. Shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom