• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Crass jokes frequently aren't tolerated especially when they involve a protected class. He knew exactly what he was doing. He played with fire and got burned.

I understand perfectly why he was banned, I just don't agree with how this issue is handled on GAF. It's not my forum and I don't make the rules, so whatever. Just sayin'.

Salvadora

"Higuaín was one of our targets but we thought it was difficult because of all the comments about Arsenal," Benítez, the Napoli manager, said.

"But as soon as the chairman agreed that it was a real target for us he went for him and … done. In terms of the negotiation and to do the deal it was quite quick. I'm really pleased because he is a top-class player."
We will have our revenge, de Laurentiis.

jtb

Banned
I understand perfectly why he was banned, I just don't agree with how this issue is handled on GAF. It's not my forum and I don't make the rules, so whatever. Just sayin'.

the way I see it is I'd rather the moderation be overly sensitive (within reason) than the opposite.

Batigol

Banned
Unless bale repeats this seasons form, his value is only going to decrease.

You can't predict how he'll play next season

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We should probably change the subject.

tumblr_mqwfuu67hv1qa33wlo7_1280.jpg

Can we drown Isla or push him over that bridge please?

arkon

But that would only happen if people report you. Unless you post stuff like that in an official thread at gaming side. But we're in a community with frequent visitors where mods aren't watching our every post because there's a great vibe in the community. It's weird to know that there are people around who take the offensive seat like that and just hit report.

And to be honest, I don't even care that much about Naughty Dog. But just how he left is what stings me.

Neither do I really. Everyone else on GAF seems to love them though.

arkon

He knew what he was doing. He posted just after FootballFan made that confession about finding out where the font on the shirt originated from. There were people quoting that FF post for a number of pages afterwards too.

Shitty way to lose your account but them's the risks. Especially as a junior.

Empty

pretty sure that video is adjusting for inflation (though if that's the case i'd expect nesta to be close to ferdinand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom