• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
iAnTD23KgHhzk.gif

Batigol

Banned
Looks like Deuce is off to Seattle Sounders. I can't say I really care.

We need to crack on with bringing players in, with Caulker and Dempsey gone and Bale next in line, we need to get their replacements in ASAP and settled. I don't want any fucking around against Palace on the first day.

How much do you think he'll go for?

Meier

Can he get banned if he didn't really know who designed the font? I've seen a lot of people use the word retard before without getting banned.

Yeah, it's not really a socially acceptable word any more. Considered as offensive as "fag." I've made a conscious effort to remove it from my vocabulary but I slip up every so often in real life. If anything, the writing just looked like it was done by a child -- he knew exactly what he was doing when he made that statement.

(no, it wasn't me who snitched)

Wilbur

Banned
I miss that deliciously deluded cunt sandwich

His ego was unmatched
His posts unrivalled
His award shelf unfathomable

Rest in peace Naughty God
Another poster brought down by UEFAlona

They planted the Down's syndrome girl for this reason #believe #farca

Linius

With the word retard I always think back about that glorious scene in Borat. Then I'm just sitting there with a smile on my face.

Salvadora

Who is Naughty God and why do you guys hate him?

He was a pretty inoffensive United supporter who had different views from the norm and thus was ostracised. Didn't even trash talk other teams :(

If I'm in the cult this is the part were we mass suicide.

Clegg

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 5m

Martino: "I've talked to Cesc, I explained him my idea. Of course we want him to stay, he's one of the best in the squad, so it's up to him"
Not an out and out denial.

Barca still waiting for Fabregas to publicly say he's staying.

pappe

Poor Naughty God! It was just a harmless joke!

That's 2 times he has appeared in footygaf thread and caused 2 bannings...

panty

Why the fuck would anyone report a post here? More so when he didn't know the girl was autistic or whatnot.

Grow some.

jtb

Banned
LOL HAHAHAHA

You Arsenal kiddies are so delusional its fucking hilarious. Oh my goodness that was a great laugh. LOL I need to go wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes.

just think of how far we are from the title, and then remember that liverpool are even further behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom