• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hargenx

Come on Santos with Neymar was already weak, without him is like hit a drunk! LOL

Our league are fucking weak... ;___;

Fergie

Banned
wO5t9rG.jpg

Beautiful couple.

So it looks like we getting both Honda and Ljajic. Grande Galliani.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 13m

Ljajic, no all'ipotesi Tottenham. C'è l'accordo col Milan http://

jack-nicholson-noddinlxpvh.gif

Sky Italia says the agreement is a five year deal worth 2m euro a season. Nice.

Now I just wonder who we are getting rid of to make room . . . hopefully Niang gets sent on loan (ie. not sold/co-ownership), and we get a decent offer for Prince.

Salvadora

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

He flew too close to the sun :(. Thread will feel incomplete without his opinions on United going forward.

Meier

Sky Italia says the agreement is a five year deal worth 2m euro a season. Nice.

City are insane if they don't go after Ljajic if he'd take that small of a salary. Sell Sinclair to one of the 5-6 clubs who want him for £6m and put that another €1-2m towards Ljajic. His salary would be less and he'd re-team with Jovetic.

You hate to see an award winning poster get the boot. What a shame. Really.

Not this summer. CSKA said they're done negotiating and won't sell.

You're right, Ljajic might not come this season either, I was just speaking generally.

I'm not convinced by CSKA though, I still think they might reach a deal in the end. They are only 1m euro away from a deal, surely they are just playing hardball. The fact that so many sponsors are involved is what makes me believe the deal might happen anyway.

City are insane if they don't go after Ljajic if he'd take that small of a salary. Sell Sinclair to one of the 5-6 clubs who want him for £6m and put that another €1-2m towards Ljajic. His salary would be less and he'd re-team with Jovetic.

Don't worry, we will sell Ljajic to you for 30m+ in two or three years. :)

Linius

Yo...

Did he make it to full member status? If not does that mean it's a permaban?

He was a junior still, only been here since the end of june.

We lost another good soldier. This post is for the fallen soldiers Richie "I'll be back in a month" the junior and Naughty God.

Why's he moving? Because we have a chance to win the CL as we're actually in it. Liverpool haven't got back in since they dropped out, your current team even with Suarez is better than Spurs or Arsenals? Suarez knows Arsenal are like 2-3 signings away from competing for the league and we actually have the CL to attract these players. Liverpool don't and are like 4-6 players away from competing.

LOL HAHAHAHA

You Arsenal kiddies are so delusional its fucking hilarious. Oh my goodness that was a great laugh. LOL I need to go wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes.

Can he get banned if he didn't really know who designed the font? I've seen a lot of people use the word retard before without getting banned.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like Deuce is off to Seattle Sounders. I can't say I really care.

We need to crack on with bringing players in, with Caulker and Dempsey gone and Bale next in line, we need to get their replacements in ASAP and settled. I don't want any fucking around against Palace on the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom