• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

The problem is this: It's a bannable offense regardless of who made it. You don't use that word to describe someone in this day and age, especially if you know they are in fact challenged.

yeah I totally get that but I've seen many times people addressing other members as retards. even mods.
this time it was a joke about someone who really is handicapped so I uderstand the reasoning behind the ban. don't agree though

Kyoufu

QFcYfCJ.jpg

Bro, we're gonna sign Gomis and Remy. Kinnear is the greatest.

Salvadora

I guess the difference is that it's never been funny for us. The whole thing is sad.

The man is a fucking delusional joke.
look on the bright side, if he's removed he can't become your next manager if/when Pardew is sacked before Christmas.

Now that would have been a sight to see.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't eat beef. Taste does nothing for me. Haven't specifically gone out of my way to eat any this century.

Also, what the fuck happened in this thread tonight? Where is rodvik going? I'm going to check back in the morning to see who to punish.

Shagwell

I don't eat beef. Taste does nothing for me. Haven't specifically gone out of my way to eat any this century.

Also, what the fuck happened in this thread tonight? Where is rodvik going? I'm going to check back in the morning to see who to punish.

Oh man. I can't even comprehend that but to each his own. But if by any chance you ever find yourself in Argentina, or specifically Buenos Aires, swear to a brotha you'll at least TRY the steak there. My God. There's nothing like it.

I was at one restaurant there and the waiter brought me my delicious-looking sizzling beauty of a steak. I had but a fork. I asked the waiter for a steak knife and he told me to try just using the fork first and if I couldn't cut it he'd bring me a knife. All I needed was a fork.

That steak was more tender than a set of tits in my face

Wilbur

Banned
My penis goes from like 4 and a half inches to 6 and a half inches but it's still relatively thin

Those in whatsapp have just had a blurry image of my japseye

So maybe they can testify a tad

Messi

My penis goes from like 4 and a half inches to 6 and a half inches but it's still relatively thin

Those in whatsapp have just had a blurry image of my japseye

So maybe they can testify a tad

I can't imagine mine is more than 5 at full graft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom