• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

I see another user has bitten the dust. To be honest we are lucky these threads are hidden away in community because I've seen people get banned for much lesser shit than what gets posted here daily.

Calling somebody a retard has been a big no no for a while on GAF no matter the context and what the fuck was Wooden playing at describing Cambiasso like that? It's sad to see good posters go down because of a bit of stupidity.

We all need to have a bit of self control before hitting that post button. Everybody has a good laugh in this community and it has some great characters but let's not act surprised when somebody crosses the line and ends up banned. At the end of the day we are part of Neogaf and therefore need to follow the rules of the forums.

Anyway that's my drunken ramble/moan out of the way. I've once again come to the conclusion that Budweiser is a fucking terrible product.

jtb

Banned
whoa Sounders are paying $9m for Dempsey? pretty crazy transfer fee for an MLS club. hope he moves soon so I can catch him while I'm in Seattle.

Messi

Dear Alexis and Cesc, if you can play like that week in week out you will have great seasons. Alexis especially.

rodvik

I don't eat beef. Taste does nothing for me. Haven't specifically gone out of my way to eat any this century.

Also, what the fuck happened in this thread tonight? Where is rodvik going? I'm going to check back in the morning to see who to punish.

Going nowhere. Just avoiding the supergrass :)

Anyway good news. New Indian restaurant in my town is serving Balti!!! Waiting for it now! Sooo stoked, haven't had a Balti for a long ass time.

Pachimari

Lol, Cadena Ser says Bale will hold a press conference tomorrow cause Levy won't sell him this summer. Don't believe the papers! But I'm still pretty convinced we'll land him this month.

K1LLER7

Dear Alexis and Cesc, if you can play like that week in week out you will have great seasons. Alexis especially.
Alexis will be great.

Looking forward to watching 'Neymar-Messi-Alexis'.

Also, imo Barca have to give Cesc a more significant role this season or risk losing him.

Messi

Alexis will be great.

Looking forward to watching 'Neymar-Messi-Alexis'.

Also, imo Barca have to give Cesc a more significant role this season or risk losing him.

Yep, if Cesc does not get a more prominent role we will lose him.

I really hope Alexis comes good, because when he is on form he is amazing. Same goes for pedro actually.

I see the squad were using their new numbers today. Pedro was 7, Alves was 22.

K1LLER7

Yep, if Cesc does not get a more prominent role we will lose him.

I really hope Alexis comes good, because when he is on form he is amazing. Same goes for pedro actually.

I see the squad were using their new numbers today. Pedro was 7, Alves was 22.

Do you think Sergio Roberto will be Xavi's replacement? I always thought he was more of a defensive mid, but he's looked good pre-season.

K1LLER7

Wooden's dick is fine and good size

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

Messi

Do you think Sergio Roberto will be Xavi's replacement? I always thought he was more of a defensive mid, but he's looked good pre-season.

He has looked good in what I have seen, but I would like to see more of him to judge properly. Its sad that we lost Thiago like we did but in time I think Roberto could fill xavi's position. But for now I would like to see Cesc try his luck there, as Xavi will drop more mins what with it being a world cup year.

Oy Messi, message from Wooden

Fabian the length is great
It's the girth that lacks

Pictures don't lie and in that picture he looks small. Don't be ashamed wooden.

BREAKING NEWS: MESSI HATES STREAK

Not fond of the streak I must admit

--

I love that we have a new coach that can try some new things and that most people have no idea who he is. He has nothing to lose. If he fails he goes home, if he succeeds it will be great. Barca need to get that killer instinct back and tonight they had some of it. They went for the neck early on tonight. It was good to see.

Will Dongou be promoted this season? I don't think so. I can't wait until he breaks through.

jesalr

Hey FIFA players. What am I doing wrong when I can't get close to the attacking team while I'm trying to defend on seasons? Whenever I attack, the opponent can swarm around me with ease, but always seems to have so much space when they're attacking.

Any help/tips?

Wilbur

Banned
Hey FIFA players. What am I doing wrong when I can't get close to the attacking team while I'm trying to defend on seasons? Whenever I attack, the opponent can swarm around me with ease, but always seems to have so much space when they're attacking.

Any help/tips?

You're playing FIFA

Any help/tips?
Really bad timing right now. You should get back when the day crowd is here.

Pachimari

Any help/tips?
You wanna play a friendly match against me now? :) are you on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom