• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Shorty doesn't even respond to the areolas

But she is going to be a movie star

iMovie7

And

The chips and the Arnie

And the Aspas

And the testes

K1LLER7

Its been our shelter every time we start dropping like flies <3
Someone needs to tell Oimee about this. :p

Wilbs what do you think? :p

Sergio-Ramos-Men-s-Health-sergio-ramos-32607741-500-624.jpg

FootballFan

Hey FIFA players. What am I doing wrong when I can't get close to the attacking team while I'm trying to defend on seasons? Whenever I attack, the opponent can swarm around me with ease, but always seems to have so much space when they're attacking.

Any help/tips?

Do you press with your cpu teammate? (R1 on ps3 I believe).

You can pressure with the player you are controlling plus a cpu player, or you can pressure with the cpu player while covering options with the player you have selected.

Very useful.

K1LLER7

Do you press with your cpu teammate? (R1 on ps3 I believe).

You can pressure with the player you are controlling plus a cpu player, or you can pressure with the cpu player while covering options with the player you have selected.

Very useful.
We need to play 1v1!!!!!

I'll be on tomorrow if your free. Your the final name I need to add to the list. Then I'll be PS3 Fifa footy-gaf champion.

You should have listened when I told you Bale would leave this summer. #IAMITK

Now for one long season, Ramos will be a reminder of the mistake you made of questioning a true ITK. Regret Wilbs. Everyday filled with regret.

FootballFan

We need to play 1v1!!!!!

I'll be on tomorrow if your free. Your the final name I need to add to the list. Then I'll be PS3 Fifa footy-gaf champion.

Sure, hopefully I feel better by then though. Been throwing up :(

But even when I'm sick, with Liverpool anything is possible.

9VGG6AB.jpg

YNWA

FootballFan

Haha I do actually have proof Sleepless, recorded the highlights from my 5-0 win. <3

I'm up for FIFA 1v1 on PS3 as well.

FootballFan up for a match? Is he good?

Well I beat Timurid 8-0. :p

And as you can see above my online seasons record is 56-2-2.

But I am sick atm, I'll still play you if you want but don't be surprised if I only win 4-0 and not 8-0.

Pachimari

What platform are you guys playing on? I'm up for a match now.

Ok add me. My PSN is the same name as my GAF name. I don't think you can beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom