• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Tomorrow is Kagawa jersey time. Please don't make me regret it.

DSyiNxV.gif

Feorax

So Bayern fans, would you have been happy to have Stevie join you last year? I have no idea where he'd have played mind you...

spidye

So Bayern fans, would you have been happy to have Stevie join you last year? I have no idea where he'd have played mind you...

Gerrard?
sure. I still rate him highly

naughty god perma banned? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
it was clearly a joke.

jesalr

That Cadena Ser article reads entirely differently to me.

José Ramón de la Morena told in 'The Rail' important news 'case Bale' . And the Tottenham this afternoon has accepted the offer of 96 million from Real Madrid for the Welsh but to sell it next year and not this summer .

The Real Madrid Bale has told what has been the response of Levy and the player is thinking about in a press conference, presumably this Saturday, to tell you is very disappointed and even cheated because Levy does not keep his word.

Last year Bale reached agreement with Tottenham chairman in which he agreed to let him go if he got an offer Tottenham important and if not qualified for the Champions League . Both conditions have been met but Levy refuses to let go.

The player has talked this afternoon with Tottenham chairman to ask directly when you can go to Real Madrid . The Welshman has been resounding with Levy because their only desire is to join the team as soon as Carlo Ancelotti directs.

There is very little to this saga comes to an end. At the beginning of week can finish the whole thing.

Seems Levy is happy with the price, but just not for this year. Bale doesn't want to stay another year and will hold a press conference tomorrow to state as much. And then it all goes to absolute shit and my summer is ruined.

Meier

Gerrard?
sure. I still rate him highly

naughty god perma banned? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
it was clearly a joke.
The problem is this: It's a bannable offense regardless of who made it. You don't use that word to describe someone in this day and age, especially if you know they are in fact challenged.

Luis Suarez was probably joking when he used "negrito" but it's still inexcusable. If you get banned as a junior, you're done. Feel bad for the dude who called Omiee a c-word and took a permanent ban hammer. Not for this guy.

Messi

Messi, don't you have contacts in your 'sweet' business who could bring over the goods from the states?

I have little to no contacts. Plus when we get import stuff its crazily overpriced. Like 3 euro for a small packet of skittles. Or 22 euro for 12 cans of Mtn Dew. lol

I can mail you some.

I am not sure if you are mocking me...this is an issue of large importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom