• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, safc.com will be putting highlights from our games online at midnight after the game.

Fuck MotD
AU7Amsc.gif

At midnight, after MotD?

Hixx

At midnight, after MotD?

I only watch MotD for high quality highlights of SAFC's game. I can now ignore it and just watch it on the website like 30 mins later and not have to sit through the 'experts' waffling for 10 minutes without actually really saying anything.

Di Canio: Last season they didn't think we'd stay up because I had no experience. Then we stayed up and they said it was only a short period. When we finish top 10 it'll be: 'oh he's spending money, we'll have to wait until next year'. Then it'll be: 'oh, he's won the league'.

Paolo pls

Salvadora

dc89

I suggest people sign up to Arsenal digital membership too, for free!

You get access to highlights and full match replay of all first-team games. Almost sounds too good to be true.

It seems like we're now working together on a new Arsenal PR venture!

I suggest people sign up to Arsenal digital membership too, for free!

You get access to highlights and full match replay of all first-team games. Almost sounds too good to be true.

Wat?! Thats really good. Chelsea have the whole ChelseaTV on the site and the app is subscription based for highlights as well which sucks, shouldn't really expect people to pay for highlights.

Hixx

"Emanuele Giaccherini Age: 28 Nationality: Italian Signed from: Juventus, £7m
A great coup for Di Canio. The winger is an Italy star who shone at the Confederations Cup. He’s only 5ft 6in but will dribble past everyone.
Plays a bit like: Nathan Dyer."

wtzgU.gif

Daily Mail pls

Footy-GAF. Just Bought the EA humble bundle.

PM me if you want keys.

Up for grabs:

Dead Space: Steam & Origin
Burnout Paradise: Steam/Origin (tell me which you you want, and I'll redeem the other one)
Crysis 2: Steam & Origin
Medal of Honor: Steam/Origin
Mirror's Edge: Origin

Not sure if they're NA only. Didn't bother to read through the thread.

Meier

I'm not a fan of the last two Kings of Lean albums.

But their new song Supersoaker is a proper chooooooon.

It's really good, his vocal stylings are very similar to their earlier stuff but I think the instrumentation is a bit more like their modern stuff. Should make fans of both eras of the band pretty happy I'd think. Wait for Me (other new one) is not bad as well.

Salvadora

It seems like we're now working together on a new Arsenal PR venture!
This is where our transfer fund is being funneled.

Woah full matches ? I will have to bite.
Wat?! Thats really good. Chelsea have the whole ChelseaTV on the site and the app is subscription based for highlights as well which sucks, shouldn't really expect people to pay for highlights.
Yeah, and lots more. I sound like a salesman, but it just looks to be top notch.

We're missing out on another revenue stream!
http://www.arsenal.com/digitalmembership/digital-membership-frequently-asked-questions

Meier

Apparently Atletico want £4m for Demichelis. I doubt his contract is even worth that much -- I wonder if City could just give him some money to buy the 1 year out.

Clegg

Mail are saying that United are not interested in Willian or Ozil. Their priority is still a midfielder.

I wouldn't be surprised if United aren't interested in the two. But I wouldn't believe the DM telling us so.

Just yesterday they said Madrid had offered Ozil to United for £40m.

Right-o, think it's time for some predictions.

Liverpool 3 Stoke 0
Arsenal 2 Aston Villa 1
Norwich 1 Everton 1
Sunderland 3 Fulham 1
West Brom 2 Saints 2
West Ham 1 Cardiff 0
Swansea 2 Man United 2
Palace 0 Spurs 2
Chelsea 5 Hull 0
City 3 Newcastle 1

Status
Not open for further replies.