• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

Damn; the new girl in neighbours.

soaps-neighbours-jenna-rosenow-amber-turner.jpg

images.jpg

Looks like my old girlfriend.

LegoArmo

Celtic being linked with Pukki from Schalke, I haven't seen him play much, but he's pretty highly thought of by some people I've talked to.

Any comments Bundesliga-GAF?

Lightning

Banned
Kondogbia has a release clause, I think. Unless you're disagreeing with his quality rather than our ability to get him.
His clause his high. Wenger will not do that.

The Arsenal game could be entertainment especially with the chanting if we go behind or are not playing well.

Celtic being linked with Pukki from Schalke, I haven't seen him play much, but he's pretty highly thought of by some people I've talked to.

Any comments Bundesliga-GAF?

Schlacke only bought Pukki because he scored 3 goals against them in the Euro League (?) qualifier.

Had some good matches in the first season in that ugly shirt but never made it into the first team. Rather terrible in his second season, hardly played and when he played he was pretty bad. And that was the season in which Huntelaar was disappointing and Pukki was pretty much the only alternative as striker. Don't think he'll get much play time this season.

LegoArmo

Schlacke only bought Pukki because he scored 3 goals against them in the Euro League (?) qualifier.

Had some good matches in the first season in that ugly shirt but never made it into the first team. Rather terrible in his second season, hardly played and when he played he was pretty bad. And that was the season in which Huntelaar was disappointing and Pukki was pretty much the only alternative as striker. Don't think he'll get much play time this season.

Thanks, that's good to know. His minute per goal record doesn't look too terrible, but yeah he didn't get a lot of playing time.

Meier

Yassine Benzia, the best player I had in FM13 with Porto scored for Lyon I see. Lacazette was a beast in this year's FIFA as well.

Looks like Lacazette is at 3 goals in 2 now this season.

SSN only now catching on to Spurs interest in Willian.

Can't see them getting both Willian and Lamela.

SSN saying United want Willian too.

I can see United getting Willian, as they can offer CL football and based on their bids for Fabregas and general lack of transfer activity they clearly have the money to do it.
Can only see Spurs getting Lamela if Bale definitely goes to Real.

Hixx

I am still amazed he actually got money for McClean. The man is a genius.

That is De Fanti, not Paolo.

De Fanti is a pretty cool guy, despite looking far too much like Keith Lemon.

Guys, seriously. It's tomorrow. I will be in the SoL screaming and shouting and trying not to offend the ginger behind me and complaining that "he has to fucking change it, it's not working" and "what the FUCK do you even do, linesman?" and oh my god I am so excited :D

rodvik

Giving up on my fantasy team. I want to make clowncuntsFC and yet there are simply not enough players any more to fill out the squad. Suarez, Terry , Downing of course are guaranteed starters but there is little bench strength. QPR being relegated has hurt the clowncunt potential selections and a lot of clubs have shifted deadwood out of the league :(

Guys, seriously. It's tomorrow. I will be in the SoL screaming and shouting and trying not to offend the ginger behind me and complaining that "he has to fucking change it, it's not working" and "what the FUCK do you even do, linesman?" and oh my god I am so excited :D

Aye aye me too. Sadly I think it will take until mid September before we get a point, but still excited to see the team play.

Just don't throw any coins at anyone!

sohois

Giving up on my fantasy team. I want to make clowncuntsFC and yet there are simply not enough players any more to fill out the squad. Suarez, Terry , Downing of course are guaranteed starters but there is little bench strength. QPR being relegated has hurt the clowncunt potential selections and a lot of clubs have shifted deadwood out of the league :(

Aye aye me too. Sadly I think it will take until mid September before we get a point, but still excited to see the team play.

I tried the same thing last year. It was a lot easier when QPR were still in the Premier League.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
FC Metalist Kharkiv have been removed from the Champions League. PAOK Salonika have been reinstated and will be playing Schalke in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom