• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

FootballFan, we'll play when you don't have any excuses lined up. Lego only beat me when I used Stoke, he couldn't handle my Dortmund or United.

Sleepless, I'm pretty sure we've played before. I'll beat you again though anyway :p

Anastacio I'll add you tomorrow :)

Salazar, Horsey, Cesc is coming. My sources told me so. Agreement reached with Barca, only personal terms left. #IAMITK

Salazar

Salazar, Horsey, Cesc is coming. My sources told me so. Agreement reached with Barca, only personal terms left. #IAMITK

Sounds plausible.

I want to watch barcastuff tweet it when it happens.

It will be like watching Imelda Marcos being forced, sobbing violently, to set fire to her shoe collection.

Pachimari

Yeah it mostly felt I weren't in control of my players. I came up 2-0 but kudos to FF who put on immense pressure in the 2nd half and equalized.

EDIT: I'll play you when I have gotten a night of sleep. =p

FootballFan

Yeah it mostly felt I weren't in control of my players. I came up 2-0 but kudos to FF who put on immense pressure in the 2nd half and equalized.

EDIT: I'll play you when I have gotten a night of sleep. =p

Yep. that's how I felt too, I usually play like this(Highlights from 8-0 vs Timurid), couldn't do any tricks in that lag vs you.

Timurid I gotta have a game with you. Up for it? :)

Watch out, if you win he will forever make an excuse. Where do you live btw ? Chances are I am in the exact opposite side of the world lol. (New Zealand)

Pachimari

Weren't my first goal with Higuain actually pretty dope? I just hold my breath when I lobbed it in the net from the side haha.

I will miss you Higuain. =;(

I'm located in Scandinavia. :)

FootballFan

Weren't my first goal with Higuain actually pretty dope? I just hold my breath when I lobbed it in the net from the side haha.

I will miss you Higuain. =;(

I'm located in Scandinavia. :)

This page is mainly just us 2 lol.

Your Higuain goal...haha as it was in the air, I was telling myself "nope not going in, someone has to stop this" but of course no one did.

20m lob from the side of the box and no one got to it. Great finish though.

Ronaldo's header was pretty weak though, as was my goal with Coutinho. I look forward to the rematch between a well rested anastacio and a healthy FF.

FootballFan

Isco has a dog named Messi. True story. Benalmadena stories. the fuck?

A0NBSub.jpg

Linius

I'd beat you with Heerenveen
if they still had Assaidi, Dost, Narsingh and Djuricic.

I am dominating this page, last post....for now.

Dat pace

I usually play with CSKA in seasons. Great team. But my internet router and Xbox aren't on the friendliest of terms anymore so I haven't played for long time now :(

LNBL

That's not gonna happen right? I believe they only do that mid season with winter transfers.

No i dont't think they will, but it would take a small effort to fix it I reckon. On the other hand they want to persuade people to fifa 14 with the fresh rosters as well.

FootballFan

They had updated Man City with Jovetic, Navas, Fernandinho etc. used them online for a while but now for some reason Man city is back to default online squad :(

Which means Milner has to play...

I guess it wasn't fair that Man City was the only team being updated for online modes so they just stopped.

Pachimari

This page is mainly just us 2 lol.

Your Higuain goal...haha as it was in the air, I was telling myself "nope not going in, someone has to stop this" but of course no one did.

20m lob from the side of the box and no one got to it. Great finish though.

Ronaldo's header was pretty weak though, as was my goal with Coutinho. I look forward to the rematch between a well rested anastacio and a healthy FF.
But man, I don't think I have been under such an immense pressure as against your Liverpool in the second half. I almost couldn't get a break and had to take deep breaths. I got all stressed out cause I couldn't get that stupid ball away from my side of the pitch haha.

Are you guys gonna get FIFA 14 for PS4?

Dat pace

I usually play with CSKA in seasons. Great team. But my internet router and Xbox aren't on the friendliest of terms anymore so I haven't played for long time now :(

I once borrowed my friends Fifa copy to play Andres only to find out that you needed an online pass.

Now that they're free I can borrow it again if you want to play!

The Daily Star genuinely wants to be the muppetiest muppet paper

Muppet as in making up shite, and recycling bollocks rumours, or muppet as in a general aura of muppetness?

If its the second, definitely. Imagine having a reputation as a particularly shite tabloid. Doesn't get much worse.

Salazar

Muppet as in making up shite, and recycling bollocks rumours, or muppet as in a general aura of muppetness?

If its the second, definitely. Imagine having a reputation as a particularly shite tabloid. Doesn't get much worse.

Both.

Phil Jones midfield dynamo in this behind-closed-doors friendly against Betis.

Blablurn

We bought tickets to Munich for the weekend of the 24th. While it's impossible to get game day tickets I already made sure we will do the Allianz Arena Tour and visit the new Bayern museum! I'm stoked! Pics will follow!

BAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEERN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom