• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

Leeds vs Brighton
QPR vs Sheff W
Reading vs Tractors
Preston vs Wolves
Bournemouth vs Charlton

Some good proper fixtures.
I practically never watch Championship football but since I'm having major withdrawals I figure no better time than now to check it out.

Which match do you reckon will be the best watch?

L1NETT

I practically never watch Championship football but since I'm having major withdrawals I figure no better time than now to check it out.

Which match do you reckon will be the best watch?

QPR with Barton and Knob Henry will be a laugh, probably not for poor Bumhead when they kick the shit out of them.

God, I missed football. I don't have any high hopes for an Arsenal side whose only strengthening has been a 20-year-old striker—a type of player that we've seemingly thrown away a dozen of over the past few years. I just hope it's not boring. The end of last season was thrilling, yeah, but the road there was just a constant toil. We're usually 'bad' in much more interesting, heartbreaking ways. I'll take that over another snoozer of a season.

bud23

BVB - Wilhelmshaven starts soon :)

ZwiPdzb.jpg

vXC1OX9.jpg
fhDvi0E.jpg
oUiJnv6.jpg
IbYP8Vj.jpg

mLdckzv.jpg
lXqCTrR.jpg

j8i0F3w.jpg
TCF6fdu.jpg
XIjG4oB.jpg

DSAnrvE.jpg

Let's do this!

Great team.

Gerrard is probably gonna be playing for Liverpool for another 3/4 years (at least), should have had his testimonial at the end of his career.

Giggs had his years and years ago too. Would have been better to leave it til' the end.

dc89

Oldham owner on City: "They get a lot of stick & it's unjustified. They do a lot for us but keep it low-profile. They don’t seek publicity."

That's right. We don't spew PR.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
WTF Harry is on crutches?

Levy sent his goons after he said that stuff about Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom