• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Just rang up and say I was thinking of cancelling.

About to slate Allen, but he got the second tap in.

Oh they do that all the time, though the offer they give you usually depends on how long you've been with them.

Allen sort of made up for that awful shot with that easy tap in, but it was all Aspas for both chances.

RaGe_pt

FC Porto: Fabiano; Danilo, Maicon, Abdoulaye e Alex Sandro; Castro, Defour e Lucho; Kelvin, Jackson e Varela.

Galatasaray: Muslera, Felipe Melo, Altintop, Inan, Sneijder, Drogba, Nounkeu, Chedjou, Hakan Balta, Eboué e Amrabat.

FC Porto: Fabiano; Danilo, Maicon, Abdoulaye e Alex Sandro; Castro, Defour e Lucho; Kelvin, Jackson e Varela.

Galatasaray: Muslera, Felipe Melo, Altintop, Inan, Sneijder, Drogba, Nounkeu, Chedjou, Hakan Balta, Eboué e Amrabat.

Let me know if Reyes plays.

Fergie

Banned
Are you playing the club football stuff or friendly matches in FIFA now guys?
Mainly everyone plays club football.

So Rooney is playing behind closed doors eh.
If we keep, I wouldn't mind. He did do that assist for RVP's goal of the season. He's a cunt but a amazing one at times.

LTWheels

This proves Aspas can lead the line. Would like to see more of him out wide supporting another striker. Want to see how that will work.

Arnie

Diego Costa feels like such a strange player to bid for, considering our squad. First and foremost we need Papa. A top, young centre back should be our primary aim until the end of the window, alongside keeping hold of Suarez.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Jake Humphries needs to lose this 5 year old schoolboy act, soon. I get that that it is cool for your new channel to get up and running, but you can leave that offscreen.

I like him normally, but he is being insufferable right now.

Sane_Man

I'd honestly rather get rid of Suarez now. I think it'd be better for the club if he fucked off, even if he is one of the best in the world. No one player makes a team, not even Bale.

Not to Arsenal though. Offer him abroad for 40 million and move on.

Pachimari

Mainly everyone plays club football.

If we keep, I wouldn't mind. He did do that assist for RVP's goal of the season. He's a cunt but a amazing one at times.

What is club football? Is it were you are only playing as a single player on a team?

This proves Aspas can lead the line. Would like to see more of him out wide supporting another striker. Want to see how that will work.
I think when Sturridge returns, he'll lead the line and Aspas will be pushed to the right flank. There are a lot of options, though, with where he, Coutinho, and Suarez can play around Sturridge.

Liverpool are slowly and steadily making progress. Trust in Rodgers.

For what it's worth, I'd sell Suarez for £40m+ if the money could immediately be invested in a world-class centre back.

subtles

Diego Costa feels like such a strange player to bid for, considering our squad. First and foremost we need Papa. A top, young centre back should be our primary aim until the end of the window, alongside keeping hold of Suarez.

I guess the club want to get other business done rather than wait for Schalke.

I can see why were interested. A player who likes to drift off a central striker or play there if needs be. The kind of forward Rodgers likes. The club is preparing for a post-Suarez scenario I guess.

There have been whispers our budget is more than any of the speculation would have you believe.

Salazar

I'd love to get rid. Just not within the league. And especially not to Chelsea.

Labadal

I think when Sturridge returns, he'll lead the line and Aspas will be pushed to the right flank. There are a lot of options, though, with where he, Coutinho, and Suarez can play around Sturridge.

Liverpool are slowly and steadily making progress. Trust in Rodgers.

For what it's worth, I'd sell Suarez for £40m+ if the money could immediately be invested in a world-class centre back.

If Bale goes for £100M, we should not sell Suarez if we don't get £50M.

subtles

Had things been different, Manchester would be blue and CR7 would be what JM7 is today. JM7 would have been a four time Ballon d'Or winner.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
cce948e0f09b11e29d7522000aaa07cd_7.jpg

Fergie

Banned
What is club football? Is it were you are only playing as a single player on a team?
Clubs I meant.

Yeah, single chosen pro, that you improve on. You start off with very crappy stats.

Or any, which you control the players that aren't being controlled by any other club members. It's fun to be honest, but laggy as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom