• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you guys are going to appeal the suspension get gets then?

I think he will probably get a lengthy suspension anyway because afterwards Hulk gave the official a little shove. Before getting fired Hiddink got a six game ban for the same thing.

Arnie

Was just talking about Spurs with a friend, and pre-season in general, and then he reminded me that Everton beat Juventus and we both laughed raucously.

dc89

BQw0kHOCAAEUlTr.png:large

PSG. Let's go.

One thing that I think will be interesting to watch this season is how dubious decisions at Old Trafford compare to last season. I highly doubt refs will be as intimidated by Moyes as some of them were by Frogman.

Kane, Parker, Defoe, Walker, Naughton, Carroll, Livermore, Fryers, Stewart, Townsend, Huddlestone, Rose.

Probably a few I'm missing, our English players who took part today.
You'll never win anything with English, even friendlies.

Salvadora

Wenger on Suarez: "I have never said we have made a bid. but i can tell you we have now. If we progress, we will inform you."

Sounds like there's been movement.

Wenger: Gervinho, we are close to an agreement with a club, and Bendtner we are nowhere. Chamakh might go as well. Permanent moves. #AFC

:(

One thing that I think will be interesting to watch this season is how dubious decisions at Old Trafford compare to last season. I highly doubt refs will be as intimidated by Moyes as some of them were by Frogman.
Ferguson can now do even more corrupt things from behind the scenes.

Shit like making the goal United are shooting into a few inches bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom