• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Who needs Cesc?

Anderson: “Maybe I joked too much in the past, tried to be the Brazilian player who was always joking, but I was young too. Now I am more serious, I’ve started to eat properly, to sleep properly. I have to look after myself if I’m going to be at my best for Manchester.”

Feorax

Happy birthday Wilbz! I hope this means that you're now old enough that the next .gif of you prancing around with a United shirt won't result in a knock on the door by my local constabulary and their battering ram.

Messi

Wilbury

nBcmJXi.gif

Fergie

Banned
Everton: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Heitinga, Fellaini, Naismith, Kone, Mirallas.

Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ronaldo, Benzema, Ozil, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Modric, Alarcon.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal wasting a lot of time on Suarez and United wasting a lot of time with Fabregas.

Comedy this transfer summer and kinda frustrating.

Suen

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Heitinga, Fellaini, Naismith, Kone, Mirallas.

Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ronaldo, Benzema, Ozil, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Modric, Alarcon.
Iscoooooooooooooooo!

MPW

nooooooooooooooooooooo

panty

This can't become a thing...

It's Isco.

DominoKid

now i just need this shitty baseball game to hurry up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Silvestre: "If Milan have something more than Inter? Now they have Matias Silvestre."

Oh baby

Fuck you - <3

Just come in to say how the fuck has this thread reached 31 pages in a day what's gone on?

Give us a quick update on Blackburn Rovers, Jeff!

And Venky's, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom