• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Yeah but realistically you can't really expect to continue the domination. Out of form players, players aging, off the field distractions like Shakira, injuries, illnesses to tito and abi <3, Pep leaving etc.

Though we have spent enough time now without a CL, this is the season we go back to the top. :p

I mean they lost the split backs and counterattacking in favour of tiki taka infront of the opposing box for 15 mins at a time. They also lost the directness.

Meier

Nice goal by Everton. Jelavic has been very, very good.. I'm sure Martinez is praying he can keep it up after the shitshow that he was last season.

FootballFan

Question: What Deulofeu did to Messi to send him to England? Not passing him a ball or something? getting all the strippers for himself because he's more handsome?

Nope, Messi sent him there on loan just for some experience. He'll be back.

Good run and cross from him right there, though anybody can run past Coentrao.

Nope, Messi sent him there on loan just for some experience. He'll be back.

Good run and cross from him right there, though anybody can run past Coentrao.

Must suck seeing all those Madrid Castilla playing at the first team and he being throw off to Everton...

Edit: is over, liked the first half...with Isco, Modric as the stars. Second half was boring except a bit of JESSEE

Edit2: Kaka go with your cult or whatever and leave football

K1LLER7

Can we have Khedira?

My fellow United Bros don't understand how good a player he is. Can picture him linking up with Shinji and Carrick. Hnggg

Madrid were lucky Darron Gibson wasn't playing. He plays, Everton win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom