• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have Khedira?

My fellow United Bros don't understand how good a player he is. Can picture him linking up with Shinji and Carrick. Hnggg

Madrid were lucky Darron Gibson wasn't playing. He plays, Everton win.

Seeing that Illarrmendi is suffering a stress attack and he might never recover from the preassure....NOPE, you can't get him.

FootballFan

Must suck seeing all those Madrid Castilla playing at the first team and he being throw off to Everton...

Nope we just couldn't fit anymore in, since we use 11 of them in our preseason matches. Unless you want us to field 12 players.

"all those Madrid Castilla" :lol Cheryshev, Jesse, Nacho, Casillas. All those. :lol

edit
Thanks turok, forgot Carnival.

Turok_TTZ

Hard win but I feel some of our peeps could have done more. looking at you Benz, Ozil. Though, Benzema was left wanting. Too often he raises his hand/arm for a pass, and too often he gets ignored.
CR7 had a great "overall" game for a change, tracking back and all.
I liked Jese. Morata should worry.

@FF dont ignore carvajal now...

FootballFan

Neygod <3

aIfCVme.jpg

K1LLER7

Tanc is full of shit. Barca haven't received the bid yet.
Tanc be spewing the same crap these Spanish papers be reporting.

I think Sky will be one of the first to reveal news of a new bid. They seemed to get the other 2 bids first, if I remember correctly.

I will not call you crazy, because I've said it before myself. Ligament injuries take a long time to come back from fully.

Edit: this game sucks. We suck. Conte must be seething.

FootballFan

I start streaming Juve game and all of a sudden see Verratti celebrating :lol

Then realised it's showing highlights from PSG game.

Verratti to Juve still a dream.

Meier

My wife is watching HGTV.. tried to find another way to watch the Juve game but everything seems to be unavailable?

Meier

I have been pretty impressed with the field there at Dodger Stadium. The infield bits seem like they'd be slick and guys would slip and slide but that hasn't happened at all. When City played Chelsea back in May, there were issues.. guess the grounds crews from different stadiums shared some insight.

Meier

So Juve guys, what's the word on Aleks? I've read a few rumors you guys are finally willing to offer a decent amount for him but it seems so anti-Juve that I'm not putting much stock into it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom