• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Inter travelled all the way to the Metlife Stadium 4-nothing.

We can't possibly lose to them on Tuesday.

WE CAN'T

Judging from Juve - Everton and Juve - L.A. Galaxy ... yes, we can. :D

Don't know whether to watch Chelsea or squeeze in another episode of The Thick of It before bed.

I should've finished the series before finding out that one of the protagonists is a pedo in RL. Thanks, Wilbur.

Salvadora

German politicians call for publication of report into cold war doping
The 800-word document titled Doping in Germany from 1950 to Today, put together by researchers at Berlin's Humboldt University, reveals athletes were given drugs including anabolic steroids, testosterone and oestrogen over a period of decades, and that the practice was state funded through taxes
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/aug/04/german-politicians-report-doping-athletes

Guardiola's motivations for going to Germany & Bayern's dominance explained.

Not sure if I'm feeling the Pacific so far, only watched the first ep but it feels very disjointed.

I'll watch a few more soon. None of the characters are very good lol

Arnie

How many have you watched? Enjoying it?

Two, think it's absolutely hilarious. The minister refusing to watch the zeitgeist video and then Malcolm makes a reference to the Matrix that he doesn't get, just so fucking funny. When he pretended to have watched it by doing a garbled version of the Eastenders dumdums that he heard someone else do earlier. SO FUCKING FUNNY.

If this game's dross I'm grabbing the iPad and laughing myself to sleep.

Happy birthday.

Slizz

It is for 25 minutes, thanks man!

Heres a giant .gif of Vanessa Hudgens shaking her ass.

icmxEKHQs0O3W.gif

FootballFan

Pretty random idea/post but I've always wanted FIFA/UEFA to put a tiny camera and mic onto every players shirt.

See replays from their POV and hear what they say, would be bad ass and it would help in cases like the "negrito" Suarez incident.

Probably too expensive, but a football fan can dream.

LTWheels

Watching BT's repeat of UFC. They use the American commentators and feed. The amount of product placement is ridiculous. The commentators probably spend as much time advertising as they spend talking about the fight.

Salvadora

Daily Mail have just put up an article quoting Wenger as saying that Cesc will stay one more year at Barcelona at least from what he has been told.

It must be recent he is asked about it being up to Cesc if he leaves.

Messi

Watching BT's repeat of UFC. They use the American commentators and feed. The amount of product placement is ridiculous. The commentators probably spend as much time advertising as they spend talking about the fight.

Are you badmouthing Joe Rogan

su6tFyT.gif

How dare you, he will cut you.

K1LLER7

Daily Mail have just put up an article quoting Wenger as saying that Cesc will stay one more year at Barcelona at least from what he has been told.

It must be recent he is asked about it being up to Cesc if he leaves.

its from after today's game.

Say's all he knows is that he was told Cesc will stay for at least 1 more year.

Things could've changed since he was told that though.

Hixx

6 years ago today, Daryl Murphy scored a goal against Buffon. Daryl Murphy. Buffon.

Also I got to see Nedved and Del Piero play so it was a pretty good day.

But Daryl Murphy scored against Gianluigi Buffon. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom