• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Didn't Wigan want an obscene amount for him? Something like 20 big ones is what I read in this thread.

Yep Dave Whelan
He broke his leg you know
has been throwing around a cool 15m price on his head.

Yes he is a better player than Bale but he is worth every single pound of the offer made for Spurs and Madrid for some absurd are infatuated with him. So Flo is dng whatever he needs to do in order to get him. Whatever his reasons are? God knows!

Because he can do stuff like this.

idZxnlXZwOjad.gif
bale2ndgoal.gif

He's already got one of the best left foots in world football and has now physically matured into a bit of a beast. He's the type of player that would of given Dortmund all kinds of troubles.

Clegg

Didn't Wigan want an obscene amount for him? Something like 20 big ones is what I read in this thread.
That's the rumoured price. But I don't really think they're in a position to demand such a fee.

Joey Barton is another player who's too good for Championship football. Although, there are probably be less clubs after him for obvious reasons.

ShogunX

That was amazing.

It was Liverpool Torres to Chelsea Torres then a flash of Liverpool Torres followed by the predictable ending of Chelsea Torres.

The man is an enigma.

Clegg

Last season was Rio's best for a number of years. It helped that he finally got a decent run of fitness. The last couple of seasons were blighted by back problems.

ShogunX

10 strikers + goalkeeper vs 10 CBs + goalkeeper, who wins?

Discuss

The 10 CB's of course. Especially if one of them is John Terry who has secretly fucked every wife of the 10 strikers before hand.

Laurent "the boss" Koscielny has a good shout for best CB in the league.
Not really. Koscielny is about the same level as Agger. I'd say there are a handful in a level above.

If Suarez goes, I'd happily take him back for £10 - £15 million.

Fuck that.

FootballFan

To answer my own questions, I think the CBs would win. Stamina on their side, but mainly because quite a lot of CBs know how to attack and also score from set pieces. Strikers can't defend.

6-1 to the CBs.

rodvik

Lukaku is the poor mans Benteke. Tekkers would have buried that AND wrenched the head off the goal keeper as a trophy.

edit: Nice goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom