• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale's gotta be crying somewhere.

there's ton of shirts with Bale on them.

1monkey.jpg

LTWheels

@henrywinter
Top 10 PL shirt name sales globally 2012-13: 1 RVP; 2 Rooney; 3 Kagawa; 4 Aguero; 5 Torres; 6 Hazard; 7 Suarez; 8 Wilshere; 9 Ox; 10 Cazorla

Kagawa; bring in that far eastern fanbase.

Bale probably not there as Spurs lack giant overseas fanbase.

Bit surprised that Torres is still a top 5 shirt seller. Also surprised that Carzorla and Ox is in the top 10. Surprised that Mata is not in the top 10.

I wonder if Coutinho will be in the top 10 next season?

GHG

@henrywinter
Top 10 PL shirt name sales globally 2012-13: 1 RVP; 2 Rooney; 3 Kagawa; 4 Aguero; 5 Torres; 6 Hazard; 7 Suarez; 8 Wilshere; 9 Ox; 10 Cazorla

Madrid cancel Bale transfer and target the Ox.

Koreans love Torres: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3OKZ-pdopg

Dear Torres,

Firstly, it is our honour to be able to communicate with you through a letter.

The thought of writing to the world’s top soccer player is something that jolts our hearts. We are Korean soccer fans who are working hard to support you from the other side of the globe. Amongst us we have fans who have supported you since you started in Atlético Madrid, and also fans who started supporting you since you transferred to Chelsea. No matter what kind of fans we are, we share the same feelings, loving your passion and courage.

But what may be surprising to you is that, we are not related to any soccer association, we are EXO’s fanbase. EXO is a new KPOP group which bases their activities in Korea and China, a twelve membered singing group. There is a member named Kai in the group, who is your loyal fan. When communicating with his fans on his official fanboard, he always shows his support and love for you. He mentioned that, “Torres is Chelsea’s future.” Because of this, EXO’s fans naturally became your fans as well. That’s why we are writing this letter. To you.

Kai’s passionate talent is similar to yours. Though Kai specializes in the dancing field, and yours is soccer, the way Kai excels on the dancing stage is like how you shine on the green soccer field.

Kai, who is only nineteen as of now, though much younger than you are, and also with many areas for improvement, shares the same boundless innate passion as you. He loves the you who is in a totally different field, and the us who are in a different field are also supporting you for this reason.

Kai’s birthday is coming. The him in the present, is like you when you first stepped into Liverpool, a teenage boy who thirsts to take his flight in a broader sky. As Kai’s most favourite idol, is it possible for you to sign for Kai and to write a word of encouragement to him? For the teen who puts Torres’ brilliance into his dance performances on stage. Your little encouragement may bring to Kai better hopes and dreams. At the same time, your support will not only bring Kai happiness, but also to all the fans. Seeing your signature and support, Kai may turn out to be like you, writing a new history, becoming the next “Torres”.

You as a soccer star, and Kai as a singer, and us as fans, are gathered together by a special bond, hoping to create a new energy.

There are many negative remarks regarding you, due to some people bashing on your name and efforts. But we believe that you won’t succumb to them, and please remember our unchanging support for you. You are Chelsea’s future, the treasure on the soccer field, pride of Spain. You ride the green land, and the sweat you perspire with pride, for all these, we will give you support. Greetings to your cute children and family members! Wish you good health!

Korean soccer fans who are supporting you from afar.

http://zachela.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/trans-letter-from-exo-fans-to-torres/

Linius

Lol, some guy on a Dutch forum called Arsenal a midtable club in all his seriousness. Not winning any prizes is sorting it's effect on the general public :p

dc89

I think its squad photos day at Carrington. United may as well just use last years and shop the kit. No new players, no point in a new photo.

GHG

Well, yeah, he was with Everton. It's completely different with a team like United.

Yeh exactly. He'll be out of his depth.

"For me it will be a thrill and I'm going to have to learn a lot quickly and that's where I'm looking to the likes of Ryan Giggs and a few players around me for the things which I need to be told about," he said. "It's not all about the playing side of it – I've been in the Champions League [qualifiers], watched loads of games, managed in the Europa League – everybody has to start somewhere."

- David Moyes, new best manager in England

Salazar

Wenger has fallen asleep in the baby pool year after year and managed to hang onto his job.

Just wait for the season to start before Jamie Redknapping all over the place, you pack of utter fucking nozzles.

"For me it will be a thrill and I'm going to have to learn a lot quickly and that's where I'm looking to the likes of Ryan Giggs and a few players around me for the things which I need to be told about," he said. "It's not all about the playing side of it – I've been in the Champions League [qualifiers], watched loads of games, managed in the Europa League – everybody has to start somewhere."

- David Moyes, new best manager in The World
Pls.

GHG

Wenger has fallen asleep in the baby pool year after year and managed to hang onto his job.

Just wait for the season to start before Jamie Redknapping all over the place, you pack of utter fucking nozzles.

Nah Wengers just enjoying the way down.

wenger-water-slide-YO.jpg

So are we now that you've decided to join us on the descent.

justjohn

- David Moyes, new best manager in England
Hes watched loads of champions league games. Be afraid mou, be very afraid.

Nah Wengers just enjoying the way down.

wenger-water-slide-YO.jpg

So are we now that you've decided to join us on the descent.

no wonder Arsenal wins as much as Stevie Wonder in a shooting contest, with supporters like this who would rather see everyone going down than Arsenal up.

Wilbur

Banned
buttner reminds me of skrillex lol

lucid dreams regarding the tittle with shinji and rvp. rafa can watch and De gea smokes

if manu was xmen:
fergie: professor x
moyes: young professor x
rooney: the blob
robin: wolverine
mouinho: magneto
shinji: nightcralwer

hehe

Our CL shirt leaked. Looks a bit strange because it's a child sized shirt but you get the idea:
aW5E44l.jpg

Ugh, I expected way more from Puma when we signed the deal two years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom