• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

@BBCBenSmith said:
Wayne Rooney not in #MUFC squad that departs for pre-season friendly in Sweden today. The reason? A shoulder injury ...

haha_oh_wow.jpg.jpeg

Clegg

Nice to see Henriquez in the squad. No Adnan is a disappointment.

I presume this is gonna be close to our squad for the Charity Shield game?

Wes

venison crêpe
Rewatching the West Wing from the beginning.

Donatella Moss, we were made for each other.

I challenge you to a duel for her affections Salazar!

Actually in the spirit of friendship you can go after her. Mallory for me.

Nice to see Henriquez in the squad. No Adnan is a disappointment.

I presume this is gonna be close to our squad for the Charity Shield game?
Missing Clev, Rio, De Goat, Giggs, Hernandez, Tony V..

We have the game on Friday too so it's probably just to make sure everybody gets a game, especially the players Moyes only met this week.

Empty

it's a shame lingard isn't there. i want to see him and bebe - his fellow pre-season friendly #gamechanger - link up.

We are playing West Ham tonight. Should be a decent challenge for us, I´ve enjoyed what I´ve seen on this pre-season but we haven´t had a real strong opponent yet, Real Sociedad was probably the best team we faced and we managed a 2-0 win.

We'll never see Januzaj and Shinji link up.

ibnGd4BGQm8Ott.gif

We'll never see a new signing.

ie3DBbzFJh2Zs.gif

We're not replacing Rooney.

iYvGUTxtyz2Im.gif

We've made up an imaginary injury to keep him out of sweden when just a month ago he was 100% guaranteed to the fans.

i0976x7jldNAi.gif

We're not replacing the man in charge of online pr.

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

Zabojnik

:lol KidA

I wish we would forfeit tomorrow's match against Inter. I'm scared of Campagnaro and Juan Jesus and what these two animals might do to our players. :/

Meier

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aqm21eZ_460sa.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Brilliant and evil.

I didn't realize that Levy wasn't the actual owner of Spurs. I guess a guy named Joe Lewis has a bigger stake through the parent company that owns them. Supposedly Lewis is now getting involved in the Bale discussions.

Honda update. His agent says this is an "important" week for Honda and that there will be "developments" by this weekend, and Mediaset reports that Galliani is increasing our offer.

itshappening.gif

In other news,

elshakqu7m.gif

<3 El Sha <3

:lol KidA

I wish we would forfeit tomorrow's match against Inter. I scared of Campagnaro and Juan Jesus and what these two animals might do to our players. :/

Did they show on TV what Juan Jesus did to that Valencia player when he scored? He hit him after the ball went in because he had the audacity to score a goal.

Inturd has been thriving this preseason, the lax amount of yellow cards given by refs has allowed them to be even bigger cunts than normal. They are really expressing their style of football. Good luck.

GQman2121

Banned
Liverpool FC, by way of their owner John Henry, have spent $70 million on the acquisition of the Boston Globe paper from the New York Times on Saturday.

Quite the bargain. NYT purchased the Globe in 93 for 1.1 billion....

Showaddy

Brilliant and evil.

I didn't realize that Levy wasn't the actual owner of Spurs. I guess a guy named Joe Lewis has a bigger stake through the parent company that owns them. Supposedly Lewis is now getting involved in the Bale discussions.

Nah Lewis wouldn't undermine Levy by involving himself, also he couldn't really give a crap about anything to do with the club other than what it's worth.

It's just tabloid crap trying to create some sort of clash of the billionaires.

Meier

Is Ronnie's renew false news or is it not?

Marca have upped the news to the whole front page, both Spanish and English sites.

http://www.marca.com/en/

I'm going to believe them, FUCK YEAH RONNIE

Says he gets a higher percentage of his image rights (was 60/40 Ronaldo). I am having trouble determining whether or not he could still get away with 25% tax or not. It looks like from what I can tell, that tax rate is only available for the first 5 years of living there. If he keeps that €17m net, his gross would have to balloon from €21.25m to €24.3m a year. Either way, he'd be on over €400k a week now. That would mean that Messi and Neymar are both on over €360k a week gross.

1375701951_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom