• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Hes watched loads of champions league games. Be afraid mou, be very afraid.

I'd be more worries about the tactics Ryan Giggs will suggest. The guy has 2 more Champions Leagues than Wenger does.

Lambda Piscium said:
lol, is Malaga really going to bid on Bendtner? don't do it.

Do it.

Aw5J9TICQAAI0ma.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
El Pais:

Between May and June the Madrid corporate CEO, Jose Angel Sanchez contacted Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, to express their interest in the striker, and the London club's chairman explained that he did not speak with subordinates.

ice cold

ShogunX

Nice that Henderson is 7th. Only those 4, Lucas and Agger ahead of him. Shows how much we have taken to him. And he does have lovely hair as well which helps.

lol on twitter there is even an Indonesian Jordan Henderson fan club.

I like how Henderson celebrates a goal like it's his last.

175373463-jordan-henderson-of-liverpool-celebrates-his-gettyimages.jpg

he's going to be a beast this season. I can feel it.

Ah, that doesn't bode well for future Arsenal kits :(

I believe Puma are doing ours from next season.

Just change the colour and you have an Arsenal kit.
That's what Puma will do hahaha

I kinda wish Warrior would make our shirts, they'd be perfect for us. They make fantastic home shirts, at least for Liverpool, and that's all we need. They could do all the shitty designs they want on the away and third kit, we're not wearing them, anyway.

phaze

I just got the Resident Evil 6 Platinum Trophy. I am brave and stupid.

I regret even finishing the story, so not worth it.

Chamakh will supposedly be gone on a permanent deal. We must be saving like 300k a week with all our outgoings. I can actually believe now that we're able to offer Suarez competitive wages.

Tegris

Soldado to Spurs is done. Now the exciting part...
finding out how much he costs on FPL.

Sturridge is back in full training and may play against Celtic.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
:lol

I'm surprised they offloaded him after just one year. I thought he did okay for Tottenham.

He scored some clutch goals but that's about it. Best of luck to him but his all-round technique was never good enough for me, just not a good fit. We did well to get our money back on a 30 year old.

GHG

I hate that goal. Skrtel go to the man! No wonder he was dropped.

8605357627_02d45bb7db_o.gif

I know I cant win this lol

BQ5XpqdCUAAmHgr.jpg:large

He's here with the rest of the squad applauding the Kop after training.

#fuckoffArsenal

After many training sessions with Suarez, Skrtel has learned to run away from onrushing strikers out of fear of getting bitten. Selling Suarez to us is for the greater good of your team and you know it.

LTWheels

He didn't train alone today. He it's been reported that he warmed up by himself. Every so often he would stop and stretch out is leg. Looks like he warmed up alone to properly focus on a niggle.

I hope to see us score more goals like this, this season:

iTzcCCGXwhC9I.gif

Fergie

Banned
Darren Fletcher: Manchester United and Scotland ace is not sure when he will be fit to play again

Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher is unsure when he will be able to return to action.

The Scotland international has played just 13 games since announcing he was taking an extended break from football in November 2011 after he was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.

Fletcher has undergone numerous operations - the last of which took place in January - and been put on a strict dietary regime in a bid to correct his stomach condition.

But the 29-year-old will miss the start of the season, and Fletcher admits he has no firm date pencilled in for his comeback.

Fletcher said: "I'm still in the hands of the surgeons at the moment - I've not actually started training yet.

"I've been doing my own little bit in the gym, which is keeping me ticking along nicely and I'm waiting for the surgeon to give me the go-ahead to join in training.

"I don't have a timescale for when I will be back playing really. Hopefully it is not going to be too far away in the distant future.

"I just need to be patient. After all I've gone through I think it's important that I'm patient. If it means a few extra weeks to get myself right, then so be it."

:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom