• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
o-BARCELONA-AWAY-KITS-570.jpg

I quite like it
There's something wrong with Messi's arms.

L1NETT

Massive debate raging among our fans about flares and smoke bombs and whatnot after some mugs set some of on Saturday against Bristol .

Italian Gaf (and anyone who has had experience with em) who actually go to games, you got an opinion, because I think the nopyronoparty brigade and the whole ultra mentality thing can get overboard quickly.

Because from my point of view, I never ever want to see smoke at Valley Parade ever again.

Massive debate raging among our fans about flares and smoke bombs and whatnot after some mugs set some of on Saturday against Bristol .

Italian Gaf (and anyone who has had experience with em) who actually go to games, you got an opinion, because I think the nopyronoparty brigade and the whole ultra mentality thing can get overboard quickly.

Because from my point of view, I never ever want to see smoke at Valley Parade ever again.

As a non-matchgoer:

-Pointless hazard
-Smoke ruins portions of the game for thousands of others

Honestly, I wouldn't feel completely safe or comfortable being surrounded by people with flares

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I didn't see this quote from Mou until now:

"Madrid is politics. Madrid is not about football, Madrid is not about sport."

Joke club. Until that changes they will never win la decima.

Walshy

Breaking Bad starts back up in a week and just found out that Netflix UK has the new episode online 6 hours after it airs in the US. Made my week that has.

Zabojnik

As a non-matchgoer:

-Pointless hazard
-Smoke ruins portions of the game for thousands of others

Honestly, I wouldn't feel completely safe or comfortable being surrounded by people with flares

As a matchgoer (not so much in the last two seasons, but I used to follow Juve all across north Italy in the past and plan to do so again in the near future), that is pretty much my opinion as well. It can be 'folkloristic' and adds to the whole 'enemy territory' atmosphere, especially when you find yourself confined to the away section with a couple hundred / thousand passionate fans. Overall, however, it's not worth the risk and I'd rather see people with flags and scarfs than flares.

Liverpool will go through 5 more managers before that would be even plausible.

So 3 years :p

lol no

They don't call Rodgers the 'Northern Irish Ferguson' for nothing. He'll be here for decades. Maybe even more.

Moyes, on the other hand, will be gone by December.

On a serious note, it would be very interesting to see just how patient you lot are willing to be if you stumble under Moyes this year

L1NETT

On a serious note, it would be very interesting to see just how patient you lot are willing to be if you stumble under Moyes this year

The way some of the Man U muppets have been whinging in a bloomin transfer window, if results go south I think a fair few will turn of him.

Hopefully the more astute fans and the board realise that stability is best.

lol no

They don't call Rodgers the 'Northern Irish Ferguson' for nothing. He'll be here for decades. Maybe even more.

iTAaZWi3B0Kvd.gif

We're going to wake up at the start of the season dominating everyone in our path.

You go in the iOS7 Beta begging thread in OT and you beg.

I really want to do it but I'm reluctant to put beta software on my device, how stable is the last beta?

lol no

Rodgers is going to stay 2 more years and then he gets the boot if he doesn't qualify for CL, which he won't.

I'm willing to give Moyes 3 years without anything and constant top 4 finishes before I worry but I think that's worst case scenario.

We'll get the community shield, so this year is all set.

Chipotle

The way some of the Man U muppets have been whinging in a bloomin transfer window, if results go south I think a fair few will turn of him.

My moaning's just a joke really, I'm sure we'll make signings and things will go fine even if Moyes doesn't have a great year. I assume everyone else is whining with tongue in cheek too.

Sometimes you have to accept that you've made the wrong choice though, and things aren't going to work out. I don't think it will get to that point with Moyes, but its true in general.

Stability was the last thing on my mind when Hodgson was ballsing everything up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom