• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortyme

HNNNGGGG

The master with Balon d'Or 2017

552815_10150438181704953_265547237_n.jpg

This is so sexual.

fuenf

WTF Neuer - Dante, van Buyten, Mandzukić, Robben, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

WTF Pep

I hate these funky lineups.

WTF Neuer - Dante, van Buyten, Mandzukić, Robben, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

WTF Pep

Neuer

Rafinha Dante van Buyten Alaba

Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Muller Shaqiri

Mandzukic

Regulation 4231 bro

Until the match starts and Alaba is playing false 9....

WTF Pep

What could possibly go wrong in the cup? Curious to see how Alaba plays at his preferred position.

Still laughing at Werder

fuenf

Neuer

Rafinha Dante van Buyten Alaba

Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Muller Shaqiri

Mandzukic

Regulation 4231 bro

Until the match starts and Alaba is playing false 9....

it's featuring the world's slowest / most immobile pair of CBs

And unfortunately 4-2-3-1 doesnt make any sense. I guess it's more like

Schweinsteiger

Robben - Kroos - Shaqiri - Müller

Mandzukic.

Meier

It all depends on the situation really.

Salvadora's idea that any loss to a rival is directly embarrassing/humiliating is a bit too simple IMO, but I would concede to his vastly greater experience in this field.
Sheeeiiiittt, that is some pretty good bantz. Nicely done, Viva.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
So we've closed our ultras section due to..

- Overcrowding
- Moshing (mock fighting/jostling causing crowd disruption)
- Body Surfing
- Lateral Movement
- Broken Seating

Clearly, health and safety nightmares that never happen in any other type of venue or stadium across the world, of course. Good decision by the club - hopefully we will introduce golf/snooker style silence during play next with infrequent slow applause for goals.

pulga

Banned
Do they ever win it WITH Madrid though? Ronaldo, Fabio, Zidane, Figo, R9..

Maybe if you send him on loan to Juve.

Figo earned it with Madrid probably

Technically he did lol

But Raul was robbed.

Jese and Isco will amend all the wrongs

LegoArmo

- Overcrowding
- Body Surfing
- Lateral Movement
- Broken Seating

Clearly, health and safety nightmares that never happen in any other type of venue or stadium across the world, of course. Good decision by the club - hopefully we will introduce golf/snooker style silence during play next with infrequent slow applause for goals.
Some people seem determined to kill all atmosphere at football matches.

The Green Brigade are one of the best sets of supporters in the world.

Salvadora

We've made a profit of £8.5m in this window so far without counting wages.

That would push our transfer kitty to around £80m.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giacomo Bonaventura wants to try and force a move from Atalanta to Juventus, according to reports.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

407007_862155_IMG_9021_c_14662580_medium.jpg

Sure, jump in baby. <3

- Overcrowding
- Body Surfing
- Lateral Movement
- Broken Seating

Fucking grim.

- Overcrowding
- Body Surfing
- Lateral Movement
- Broken Seating

:lol

Its gotta be to do with flares and shit though, they just don't want to mention it in the statement.

Meier

That's great. God Spurs are going to be good if they reinvest that money on the right players.

I think they'll buy Lamela and one other player and keep the rest for their wages. They definitely need a decent CB now.. Rami has been linked with us and Arsenal primarily but they'd be smart to make a run at him as well. No UCL though so may be tough.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol transfer speculation based on twitter backgrounds

we have reached a new low

ShogunX

Massive debate raging among our fans about flares and smoke bombs and whatnot after some mugs set some of on Saturday against Bristol .

Italian Gaf (and anyone who has had experience with em) who actually go to games, you got an opinion, because I think the nopyronoparty brigade and the whole ultra mentality thing can get overboard quickly.

Because from my point of view, I never ever want to see smoke at Valley Parade ever again.

That excludes about 90% of the people on here. We too have had debates over smoke bombs and flares and it seems to be away matches that are the problem. Most people like that pyro's add to the atmosphere and are also visually boss but some have burned seats and been thrown on to the pitch.

For me as long as they are used properly and not by kids and knobheads they can add to the match going experience. They were used correctly in the recent Anfield derby and despite choking on the smoke they looked good.

Arnie

Read on here that Suarez trained on his own, but in the photos he's just training with everyone else. What's that about? Any truth to it?

Glad Django's back, he was so fucking good in the second half of last season. He's our second choice striker but I'd happily have him over any of Arsenal or Spurs' strikers (pre-Soldado). And even now Spurs have Soldado, I still don't think it'd be a clear cut decision. Sturridge was almost unplayable at times, scored some worldies and his pace and movement is top.

jtb

Banned
Read on here that Suarez trained on his own, but in the photos he's just training with everyone else. What's that about? Any truth to it?

Glad Django's back, he was so fucking good in the second half of last season. He's our second choice striker but I'd happily have him over any of Arsenal or Spurs' strikers (pre-Soldado). And even now Spurs have Soldado, I still don't think it'd be a clear cut decision. Sturridge was almost unplayable at times, scored some worldies and his pace and movement is top.

forgive my ignorance—who's Django? Sturridge?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Obviously I expect Bale to leave but changing the twitter backdrop means fuck all. It changes all the time.

When they take him out of all the marketing material for the new kit, then it might mean something.

Tottenham should buy Hulk to replace Bale. pls

nonononono

Lamela or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom