• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

De Ceglie wants a bigger wage to move to SAFC. We don't seem to think he is worth what he wants.
wtzgU.gif

Zabojnik

Not the best source but the Mail say Januzaj will be loaned out. Kinda disappointed but it makes sense I guess, tried and tested at United. Have to make sure he goes somewhere where he plays though.

Just according to keikaku.

De Ceglie wants a bigger wage to move to SAFC. We don't seem to think he is worth what he wants.
wtzgU.gif

The balls on this guy. How much are you offering / how much is he asking for?

Feorax

Sky Sports seem to think Spurs only want one of Willian or Lamela, not both.

If true, it's borderline negligence for us not to push for Lamela, even if we have to overpay a couple of million.

Second Son looks better than your favourite game. Zeke in I1 is better than Kobenhavn

Panzer Dragoon Saga says you are on drugs.

I loled slightly.

Gotta admit these transfers sagas are really fun when your're team comes out on the right side. Kinda nice to finally be buying quality players after years of cheap deals or overrated Englishmen.

I'll be laughing my ass off if Willian turns out to be a flop like Sigurdsson and Dempsey, considering he isn't doing so hot in a crappy league.

Clegg

We've signed more sponsorship deals than players this summer.

What's the use of generating all this extra revenue if the club never sees a penny?

Glazers out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I posted on gaming side!

farewell guys

treat my Serie A bros well

and don't forget to feed Yenrot

I don't
know
why
am
typing
this

The Guardian are saying...

"Tottenham are like a kid who's taken an intravenous dose of Sunny D. Apparently, they are interested in signing Toby Alderweireld, a centre-back who plays for Ajax. Quite what Younes Beckenbauer has to say about that is unknown as yet."

Linius

Dutch press has linked us with Christian Eriksen.

Makes no sense IMO, we will have Honda/Saponara/Prince for that position. Unless he can also play CM? That would make sense.

He plays either CM or AM. And it's one guy saying that Milan could afford to buy him if they make it to the CL. No source or reasons why though. It's all a bit vague if you ask me.

In other news, Balotelli was spotted at a car dealer yesterday afternoon. Gotta love that guy :lol

I need to build my shit too.

I just made a Notebook document to keep track of what I'm doing

Parts needed (check with kharma before ordering!):

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
GPU: MSI GTX670 2GB Twin Frozr Power Edition Overclocked NVidia PCIe Graphics Card with free Splinter Cell Blacklist
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
SSD: Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Hard-Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case
PSU: Be Quiet Pure Power L8 530W PSU

Mouse: Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Keyboard: Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard
Mousemat: Sharkoon 1337 Gaming Mouse Mat
Controller: Xbox 360 Controller

Parts bought:

RAM: G.Skill 8GB (2x 4GB) Dual Channel Ares Series Memory Kit (DDR3 1600, 9-9-9-24, 1.5v, Intel XMP Extreme Memory Profile Ready)
USB Memory Stick: Kingston Technology DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB Flash Drive - Frustration Free Packaging

Parts delivered:

Parts assembled:

Questionable parts:

Webcam
Old keyboard (see if it still works)
HDMI cable

I'm quite enjoying it, can see myself easily drowning in information and options if I try and go too quickly, taking it slowly at the moment

Manager

Apparently odds on Scott Sinclair to Southampton slashed. Also rumblings of Barry done to Everton, after talks of Arsenal watching.

If those those two leave, Txiki has gotten rid of all the last dead wood. Kolarov might be going because of his ridiculous salary, but then they need to sign a new defender.

Wilbur

Banned
GPU: MSI GTX670 2GB Twin Frozr Power Edition Overclocked NVidia PCIe Graphics Card with free Splinter Cell Blacklist
RAM: G.Skill 8GB (2x 4GB) Dual Channel Ares Series Memory Kit (DDR3 1600, 9-9-9-24, 1.5v, Intel XMP Extreme Memory Profile Ready)
USB Memory Stick: Kingston Technology DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB Flash Drive - Frustration Free Packaging
Webcam
Old keyboard
HDMI cable

i_dont_understand_front_cov.jpg

kharma45

I just made a Notebook document to keep track of what I'm doing

Parts needed (check with kharma before ordering!):

Parts bought:

Parts delivered:

Parts assembled:

Questionable parts:

Webcam
Old keyboard (see if it still works)
HDMI cable

I'm quite enjoying it, can see myself easily drowning in information and options if I try and go too quickly, taking it slowly at the moment

Want me to talk you through all the parts over a PM now and why I've chosen them? :p

You're not the only one bruv, I'm just guessing what the acronyms mean

GPU: Graphical Processor Unit
CPU: COmputer Processor Unit
RAM: Random Access Memory
PSU: Power Supply Unit
SSD: Solid State Drive
USB: Don't think anyone knows what that stands for

:p

@kharma, I'll ask you when I'm about to order one of the many things I'm clueless on, to make sure its the best option still at the time I order it. If you tell me what's what now, I'll forget it instantly :D

If I ever decide to buy a PC, I'll just go to Kharma's house and get him to build it for me.

lol, should have had the parts delivered to his house :p

@kharma, one thing I'm wondering is why I should go for Windows 8 instead of 7. Is that purely for futureproofing reasons?

kharma45

You're not the only one bruv, I'm just guessing what the acronyms mean

GPU: Graphical Processor Unit
CPU: COmputer Processor Unit
RAM: Random Access Memory
PSU: Power Supply Unit
SSD: Solid State Drive
USB: Don't think anyone knows what that stands for

:p

@kharma, I'll ask you when I'm about to order one of the many things I'm clueless on, to make sure its the best option still at the time I order it. If you tell me what's what now, I'll forget it instantly :D

You don't know those acronyms? Did you not do GCSE IT? :p I highlighted the ones you got right lol

Ha fair enough. Just fyi, we'll be overclocking that CPU of yours too.

lol, should have had the parts delivered to his house :p

@kharma, one thing I'm wondering is why I should go for Windows 8 instead of 7. Is that purely for futureproofing reasons?

I would yes, as Direct X 11.2 is gonna be a Windows 8 exclusive.

If I ever decide to buy a PC, I'll just go to Kharma's house and get him to build it for me.

I'd drive it down to ya, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom