• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Uncharted 1-3 and Wipeout, the rest were average to below average. Yeah I went there.

9303557199_ec1b3ea791_o_zpsfc29792c.gif

K1LLER7

Mike Keegen
"According to @HLNinEngeland #mufc will offer Adnan Januzaj a 5-year contract but the player still has to decide he wants to be loaned out."

Mike Keegen
"According to @HLNinEngeland #mufc will offer Adnan Januzaj a 5-year contract but the player still has to decide he wants to be loaned out."

Does that mean

a) He has to decide on the contract, and wants to be loaned out

or

b) He has been offered the contract, and has to decide if he wants to be loaned out?

kharma45

Mike Keegen

I'd like him to stay. Competition will be tight but he has the talent I feel to oust someone like Young at least.

Does that mean

or

b) He has been offered the contract, and has to decide if he wants to be loaned out?

B.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'd like him to stay. Competition will be tight but he has the talent I feel to oust someone like Young at least.

B.

You could replace Young with a sack of potatos, wouldnt go down as much but would be much more believable if it did.

K1LLER7

Does that mean

or

B.

I think he'll sign, but will have to go out on loan too.

Could potentially be asked to go to Everton for a year to sweeten the 'Baines&Fellani' deal.

Fifabros i got a new mic coming today, supposed to be pretty good one too so i wanna try it on some clubs if anyone fancies.

Youll all be shocked when you hear my real voice, think Michael Jackson, not in his prime the last few years.

I won't be on tonight :( Out all day and then heading straight to the Chelsea game!

The LFC fans are going maaaaaad on Twitter, ahaha. Sorry guys, it's not Levy's fault the players would rather join Spurs.

Also, what's up with Wengar's alleged comment of how he's heard about Spur's being top 4 for 16 years? I don't actually know if it's a legit quote - it doesn't realllly sound like something he'd say - but what's he on about. Here's a quick graph of Spur's league positions for the last 20 years:

1m2h.jpg

There's a trend, there...

kharma45

The LFC fans are going maaaaaad on Twitter, ahaha. Sorry guys, it's not Levy's fault the players would rather join Spurs.

Also, what's up with Wengar's alleged comment of how he's heard about Spur's being top 4 for 16 years? I don't actually know if it's a legit quote - it doesn't realllly sound like something he'd say - but what's he on about. Here's a quick graph of Spur's league positions for the last 20 years:

1m2h.jpg

There's a trend, there...

Silly graph making it look like Spurs are sliding down the table.

NO.

Martinez dicked Henriquez around last season.

No loans for Everton.

Yep, Martinez has have a cool £22m for Fellaini and that's it.

Still makes me laugh/cry that we didn't pay the £23m release clause just so we could save a couple million. What a joke.

L1NETT

Ughhhhh my body isn't ready for this. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657213

I try to never get too hyped for stuff, but Geralt's smexy beard has me all kinds of hot. Now just give me more Deus Ex and Fallout 4 and I will have renewed excitement for games again.

---

Anyone fancy Villa's chances today? Or reckon they gonna get spanked.

---

Gonna say it again, Adnan should go on loan. It's a good move, not matter how much you waffle (pun intended) about him. Wilshere and Sturridge are examples of what loans should be about, no reason Adnan can't follow suite.

D_prOdigy

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7997/1m2h.jpg[img]

There's a trend, there...[/QUOTE]

He was probably just making a general point about Arsenal's rivals over the years

leavearsenealone.mov

MU Spokesperson ‏@MU_Spokesperson 2m
@ManUtd announce three-year partnership with Apollo Tyres, the Club’s first official tyre partner in UK and India

This is actually what Woodward's up to isn't it?

Showaddy

I loled slightly.

Gotta admit these transfers sagas are really fun when your're team comes out on the right side. Kinda nice to finally be buying quality players after years of cheap deals or overrated Englishmen.

Wilbur

Banned
Problem is that there isn't a club like Bolton in the Prem now who will play Adnan like they did Wilshere and Sturridge. Maybe Palace, but that's it really. Time in the Championship with Watford, Reading, someone like that, would be good.

Chelsea will win 2-0 tonight.
Arsenal will lose 2-1.

MU Spokesperson ‏@MU_Spokesperson 2m
@ManUtd announce three-year partnership with Apollo Tyres, the Club’s first official tyre partner in UK and India

This is actually what Woodward's up to isn't it?

can he play cm

L1NETT

Problem is that there isn't a club like Bolton in the Prem now who will play Adnan like they did Wilshere and Sturridge. Maybe Palace, but that's it really. Time in the Championship with Watford, Reading, someone like that, would be good.

West Brom like they did with Lukaku?

Also, he doesn't have to stay in England.

Wilbur

Banned
West Brom like they did with Lukaku?

Also, he doesn't have to stay in England.

Would rather he stayed in England and got to grips with the game here.

West Brom could be an alright shout I suppose. I'd just want him to go somewhere he'd get guaranteed gametime.

Hixx

Lee Ryder is amazing.

Just to show what can be achieved when a club puts their mind to it, the Magpies experienced what life is like on the exact opposite end of the spectrum when they were walloped 4-0 by a Manchester City side which likes to put itself in a position of maximum opportunity.

Like the Magpies, City were also handed a £60million TV jackpot this summer, and they promptly spent it - and some by the way.

I am sorry, though, I don’t buy the theory Newcastle cannot compete with City when it comes to transfers.

It is more like they will not compete.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
KuGsj.gif