• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the keyboard on Windows Phone is superb, as is the autocorrect and prediction. I love the OIS in the 92x series of cameras, makes pictures at night turn out great and video quality is ace because of that too. Taken many videos? Sound quality is ace.
Taken lots of photos while on holiday last weekend, will share some later. Only taken one video, but honestly it's pretty shit :lol :p

Also if you've no space for a desktop tower then get one of these mITX ones, even the pre-built Alienware is good

7282.X51-vert-and-horiz.jpg

Small%20%281%20of%2012%29.jpg

You still have to fit in a monitor and mouse + keyboard.

kharma45

Taken lots of photos while on holiday last weekend, will share some later. Only taken one video, but honestly it's pretty shit :lol :p

Well that's your fault not the phone's :p I can't wait to see the successor to the 920 in the winter, I'm gonna be all over dat. I'd love to see the 1020 camera with the GDR3 specs but I can't see Nokia doing that yet.

You still have to fit in a monitor and mouse + keyboard.

Use ya TV for the monitor.

K1LLER7

Mike Keegen
"Apparently Moyes made a speech during the meal but players were sworn to secrecy on departure. Six security guards, no public. #mufc"

RONNIES COMING HOME

Wilbur

Banned
Mike Keegen
"Apparently Moyes made a speech during the meal but players were sworn to secrecy on departure. Six security guards, no public. #mufc"

RONNIES COMING HOME

Probably just telling everyone to get their tyres changed and Anderson to get rid of his spare one.

That's another reason to hold off on the next gen consoles for me then, game pricing is crazy. If I really wanted a new release game on PC you're talking £20 or so.

Did you get an additional cooler or not? That Hyper 212 Evo?

R4 is a great case. Looks good, it's quiet and has great cable management.

I'm going to get it in the next 2 weeks or so.

Clegg

I doubt Moyes would hold a behind closed doors meeting with the players to discuss transfers. Must be something else.

K1LLER7

Some kid, AM, don't think he's anything special. Probs play for the Academy this year so we'll see him in the FAYC maybe.

Oh cool. Thought he might be a DM.

Moyes probably thanked the players for making him feel welcome. Probably motivated them a little by talking about us not being favourites.

Also...RONNIES COMING HOME

Slizz

Finally won the online league title for Division 1 in FIFA. Took me 52 seasons.... but at least my trophy cabinet is complete with every division title and cup.

Ranked like 28K on 360

I'm a loser.

Zabojnik

Carry on my Woodward sooooooon, there'll be peace when you are doneeeeee ...

Spurs pulling a Zidane with Bale. Sell the best player, strenghten the squad by bringing in three almost as good players. Tottenham PL champs 2013/2014.
It changes everyday, lol.

K1LLER7

BBC report on the future stars of the 20 PL clubs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/get-inspired/23754457

Man Utd

Player: Adnan Januzaj (18)

Position: Attacking midfielder Nationality: Belgium

First-team appearances: One

Player you would compare to: No-one

Why will this player be a future star: Slight of build but crucially slight footed with the ball, he's shown precocious talent on the pre-season tour with flair, guile and graft and the small loyal band of Reds who watched him each week for the Academy are bring proved right with their own 'one to watch' predictions.

Only player who isn't compared to anyone. The future GOAT.

bjaelke

Sánto @Zizouology
BREAKING: Total agreement between Tottenham, Roma and Erik Lamela. Only thing left is the signing of a 6-year contract [Sky Italy]

LLShC.gif

Meier

I'll be laughing my ass off if Willian turns out to be a flop like Sigurdsson and Dempsey, considering he isn't doing so hot in a crappy league.

Who says he isn't doing so hot? He isn't a scorer. Just because he doesn't have a goal for Anzhi doesn't mean he isn't doing well (just playing devil's advocate here btw as I honestly don't know if he is or isn't).

Dempsey was 3rd in number of goals for Spurs last season btw. Wasn't a great year, but he wasn't a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom