• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Asamoah is just a wonderful human being. And his wife is fucking hot. Impossible to hate on this guy, just impossible.

Famiglia-Asamoah-Scudetto_GN.jpg

Bacon and Wooden just did a double take

Wilbur

Banned
I really love that movie, I think it's great.

Now Wilbur is gonna come along and disect it, firstly into the 3 or however many different parts or whatever they're called, list which was best to worst, speak about writing and then something really really niche that nobody cares about like the colour of clothes the actors were wearing.

Wilbs, the floor is yours.

Yeah it was a pretty good movie.

Arnie

Now Wilbur is gonna come along and disect it, firstly into the 3 or however many different parts or whatever they're called, list which was best to worst, speak about writing and then something really really niche that nobody cares about like the colour of clothes the actors were wearing.

I just remembered that post he made about Kanye West's new album.

Fuck.

Wilbur

Banned
Lambert's a really good young coach. Hope he gets the chance at a bigger club, or brings Villa on to bigger and better things.

Yen

Arnie: Film is such an immature medium, it's practically bubblegum. PS. look at my naughty vest-top

Wes

venison crêpe
So Ivanovic should've been sent off then scored the winner a minute later and JT handballed in the area and no penalty was awarded?

Joke.

FootballFan

Dat Busquets calm tackle.

Can't believe you guys are going through this again.

Please stop.

For you Vulva. They'll never understand what I mean, especially because I actually agree with them, I just don't believe quotes from footballers who say shit every day are worth all that.

Slizz

ESPN has Twellman doing this game. He must have pictures of some exec sleeping with a hooker.

Wow, didn't know this was on TV thanks.

All the good football commentators left to FSN/NBCSN. Twellman is probably steaming the game and commentating, terrible.

Meier

Atletico were kinda lucky there. Would be harsh, but could have called a penalty for Barca due to the fact the defender handled it after Courtois crushed him.

Wow, didn't know this was on TV thanks.

All the good football commentators left to FSN/NBCSN. Twellman is probably steaming the game and commentating, terrible.

Yeah, I didn't know it was either but I went to ESPN FC and saw it on the front page. Good stuff.

Suen

lol Alba that fucking cunt, even worse than Costa. I fucking hope Costa spits on him and punch him in the face. Fucking shitfaced immature prick. Easily the biggest cunt in La Liga, fucking make Ramos look like an angel in comparison.

Wilbur

Banned
There aren't many clubs in England bigger than Villa.

Eh, you know what I mean. I have a soft spot for Villa, but if he keeps finishing ninth, tenth with them and is treading water while other clubs get European football, it'd be interesting to see in ten years if he gets a chance at a 'bigger' (or rather more successful in the modern era) club.

rodvik

So Ivanovic should've been sent off then scored the winner a minute later and JT handballed in the area and no penalty was awarded?

Joke.

Eh, it was poor but not outrageous. Lets face it if Weimann's finishing was better this would be moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom