• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Picture of neymars goal

1285569399_1280x960_white-unicorn-flying-in-the-sky1.jpg

Look at the normal horses(atletico players) just watching as he majestically glides through the air.

Showaddy

Anyone want to guess who the Mirror says have also re-ignited their interest in Ilori?

Can't be Spur's, we're very close to Vlad Chiriches now by all accounts and he was left out of his team tonight.

Mirror just trying to spice up a rumour no doubt :p

Barzul

ArsenalGAF, the way we saw off Fernebache makes me think the core of the team really isn't as bad as thought. If Wenger blows the cash and Spurs sell Bale, can't see them even coming close to us. The Benzema talk I believe is a smokescreen for the Suarez deal, still don't think that deal is dead especially with Wenger now saying it, the man lies through his teeth when it comes to transfer. Now that CL is in the bag, the last 10 days of the window should be fun especially for Arsenal and Man Utd fans. Wenger made like what 6 signings in 2 days after 8-2, lets see what he can pull off in 10. My hopes: Begovic, Suarez (L'pool fans don't get too feisty), Kondogbia, and a LW. Think Ramsey could our POTY, he's come a long way, right now he's better than Wilshere imo.

Wilbur

Banned
ArsenalGAF, the way we saw off Fernebache makes me think the core of the team really isn't as bad as thought. If Wenger blows the cash and Spurs sell Bale, can't see them even coming close to us. The Benzema talk I believe is a smokescreen for the Suarez deal, still don't think that deal is dead especially with Wenger now saying it, the man lies through his teeth when it comes to transfer. Now that CL is in the bag, the last 10 days of the window should be fun especially for Arsenal and Man Utd fans. Wenger made like what 6 signings in 2 days after 8-2, lets see what he can pull off in 10. My hopes: Begovic, Suarez (L'pool fans don't get too feisty), Kondogbia, and a LW. Think Ramsey could our POTY, he's come a long way, right now he's better than Wilshere imo.

this post is absolutely hilarious

thank you

thank you

subtles

In an interview with Argentine television, Simeone recalled a match at the end of the 1980s when he was a raw teenager with Velez Sarsfield and Martino played for Newell's Old Boys.

"In reality, I didn't get him sent off but it looked like it," Simeone, 43, told the Estudio Futbol programme last month.

"I fell over in the middle of the pitch, without meaning to. I got a yellow card and Martino a red. As I was still naive, I got another yellow soon after, and was also sent off."

Velez won 2-1.

Some bad blood in this game :lol.

Troll account confirmed.

A shame, thought you were seriously that crazy.

HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom