• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

ArsenalGAF, the way we saw off Fernebache makes me think the core of the team really isn't as bad as thought. If Wenger blows the cash and Spurs sell Bale, can't see them even coming close to us. The Benzema talk I believe is a smokescreen for the Suarez deal, still don't think that deal is dead especially with Wenger now saying it, the man lies through his teeth when it comes to transfer. Now that CL is in the bag, the last 10 days of the window should be fun especially for Arsenal and Man Utd fans. Wenger made like what 6 signings in 2 days after 8-2, lets see what he can pull off in 10. My hopes: Begovic, Suarez (L'pool fans don't get too feisty), Kondogbia, and a LW. Think Ramsey could our POTY, he's come a long way, right now he's better than Wilshere imo.

Used to think you were serious, kinda feel like you are just joking now.

pappe

ArsenalGAF, the way we saw off Fernebache makes me think the core of the team really isn't as bad as thought. If Wenger blows the cash and Spurs sell Bale, can't see them even coming close to us. The Benzema talk I believe is a smokescreen for the Suarez deal, still don't think that deal is dead especially with Wenger now saying it, the man lies through his teeth when it comes to transfer. Now that CL is in the bag, the last 10 days of the window should be fun especially for Arsenal and Man Utd fans. Wenger made like what 6 signings in 2 days after 8-2, lets see what he can pull off in 10. My hopes: Begovic, Suarez (L'pool fans don't get too feisty), Kondogbia, and a LW. Think Ramsey could our POTY, he's come a long way, right now he's better than Wilshere imo.

Ed%20Woodward-1337222.jpg

Showaddy

LOL the King of Sarcasm. I needed that laugh :D

L1NETT

Barzul you beat a bunch of stoned OAP's looking for their last paycheck before they become pundits and after dinner speakers.

Easy son.

Or you could be having us on, in which case fair play.

a) Spurs fan pretending to be an Arsenal fan
b) Arsenal fan pretending to be overly-optimistic
c) Delusional Arsenal fan

Take your pick

Can I phone a friend?

Actually, no I think c.

Unless Wenger has a supreme bout of luck, whoever we buy at this stage will more than likely be a placebo and we'll have to spend big on the exact same positions next window.

Messi

I like the excitement neymar brings. He scored a nice goal tonight. But barca need to play better in the second leg.

Scum

Have a word, Lightning.

subtles

You can have one poster back:

a) Kermit The Dog
b) Naughty God
c) juanpablo

Who do you choose?

juanpablo for me

ForzaSuarez from the official forums. He swears he's attended La Masia, goes hiking with Messi and spouts so much nonsense it's ridiculous. I haven't been to the forums in a very long time so I have no idea what happened to him.

Obviously a great score for Arsenal - how did they play? I didn't see it.

Rumours abound that the Bale deal will go down tomorrow. Sad times, but we've mitigated it as best as possible.

Timurid

ForzaSuarez from the official forums. He swears he's attended La Masia, goes hiking with Messi and spouts so much nonsense it's ridiculous. I haven't been to the forums in a very long time so I have no idea what happened to him.

Forza Suarez ‏@ForzaSuarez 19 Jul 12
On the lash tonight with all da #Barcelona boys. Me & #Messi getting twisted. Jezzer Pique even said I could have a go on his bird! Tidy!
him?

Feorax

Independent seem to think we're going to sign Will Hughes for £10 million, then Zaha him back to Derby for the season.

Steep price, but I hear the lad is something special.

Salvadora

Neee-Naaaww Neee-Naaaww

Ornstein doesn't write complete shit like the tabloids, think he has a direct line to AFC.
Still looks like one for the transfer muppet at the moment.
iirc he said last summer that Van Persie was staying.

Can't see Benzema even being a remote possibility considering that he is the jewel of Perez's eye.
Thank you god
Giroud <3
Who is this Lightning FootyGAF speaks of ?

On a serious note, I really believe what I posted, maybe I could have phrased it better lol. It might seem delusional to you guys, but after Arteta and Cazorla, I've learned not to take Wenger on his word. The Ramsey comment might have a bit too much, but hey, the man hasbeen balling recently.
Nah, I think you could be right about Ramsey. He has impressed me so much over the last few months.

Completely tireless work rate.

Barzul

Who is this Lightning FootyGAF speaks of ?

On a serious note, I really believe what I posted, maybe I could have phrased it better lol. It might seem delusional to you guys, but after Arteta and Cazorla, I've learned not to take Wenger on his word. The Ramsey comment might have a bit too much, but hey, the man hasbeen balling recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom