• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiroshawn

Banned
BSOZ-4PCcAEgV4K.jpg

Zabojnik

93 points. Not a bad first week in fantasy.

I wish there was a way to legally force all the people who start playing FPL to play it every week until the end of the season. Even after a month, when 90% of them get bored with it, because it sucks balls. Just for my personal satisfaction.

Zabojnik

Finished Guacamelee on PC recently, liked it well enough. Guys, I need some indie recommendations. If you could maybe list your top 5 from the past few years, that's be swell. Any genre, although I'd prefer to play something with a solid story and great atmosphere / art. Preferably on PC with PS3 as an option.

FootballFan

Finished Guacamelee on PC recently, liked it well enough. Guys, I need some indie recommendations. If you could maybe list your top 5 from the past few years, that's be swell. Any genre, although I'd prefer to play something with a solid story and great atmosphere / art.

Black ops 2 and bioshock infinite.

Wilbur

Banned
Finished Guacamelee on PC recently, liked it well enough. Guys, I need some indie recommendations. If you could maybe list your top 5 from the past few years, that's be swell. Any genre, although I'd prefer to play something with a solid story and great atmosphere / art. Preferably on PC with PS3 as an option.

the last of us
ocarina of time
zone of the enders
war of the monsters
fifa 10

Braid and Super Meat Boy

PC:

Papers Please

Braid

Limbo

FTL

Hotline Miami

Also kinda cool: Joe Danger, McPixel, Little Inferno, Splice, World of Goo, Superbrothers and Super Meat Boy

PS3:

Journey

Flower

Shatter

Super Star Dust HD

Tokyo Jungle

I hope that helps, most of those games might not appeal to you but if you're interested in one of them then you'll know it's good. Also Papers Please is a fantastic, fun, weird game. You might just wanna get it right away.

Also I heard some really good stuff about Kentucky Route Zero but I've played it, you might like it though.

They've been on my list for a while now. Still ... I'd prefer something with a 'gripping' story and rpg elements. Thanks though!

And a sincere fuck you to the jokers. :p

Also, this.

tumblr_mopgszWEYe1r8uue6o1_500.gif

Braid has a story although avoid it if you don't like abstract stuff.

To the Moon sounds like a good match for you.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

5. Jamestown (Shoot 'em up with perfectly balanced bullet hell goodness.)
4. Binding of Isaac (Legend of Zelda style roguelike)
3. Dungeons of Dredmor (Another great roguelike with awesome flavor.)
2. Hotline Miami (On PS3 & Vita too.)

03R4aZG.jpg

1. FTL (This game will break you.)

valeo

Have you been to the gaming side? Those people are insane, you can't talk about games there. You just fight.

Fair point. Every thread just turns into a weird console fanboy war. People have seemingly lost sight of the fact that games are supposed to be fun entertainment.

Now football, that is serious business.

Sometimes it feels like people only pay attntion to Amir0x, jett, and Derrick's posts gaiming-side

They also only pay attentions to the ones with the wrongest of opinions.

Conservative opinions? Please. You agree with me or I'll fight you.

Fair point. Every thread just turns into a weird console fanboy war. People have seemingly lost sight of the fact that games are supposed to be fun entertainment.

Now football, that is serious business.

It does, and everyone there races to make the thread first or quickly make a Mark Cerny joke.

Bonus: Shu Yoshida sleeping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUY6qXiLFXA

FootballFan

PC:

Papers Please

Braid

Limbo

FTL

Hotline Miami

Also kinda cool: Joe Danger, McPixel, Little Inferno, Splice, World of Goo, Superbrothers and Super Meat Boy

PS3:

Journey

Flower

Shatter

Super Star Dust HD

Tokyo Jungle.

Nice list. This is all you need zab.

Wilbs list is a close 2nd to this.

PC:

Rogue Legacy

Papers Please

Braid

Limbo

FTL

Hotline Miami

Super Meat Boy

Spelunky

Also kinda cool: Joe Danger, McPixel, Little Inferno, Splice, World of Goo, Superbrothers

PS3:

Journey

Flower

Shatter

Super Star Dust HD

Tokyo Jungle

I hope that helps, most of those games might not appeal to you but if you're interested in one of them then you'll know it's good. Also Papers Please is a fantastic, fun, weird game. You might just wanna get it right away.

Also I heard some really good stuff about Kentucky Route Zero but I've played it, you might like it though.

Added stuffs

GorillaJu

Will Hughes is top class potential. Cant wait to see him in the first team when this signing happens.

FA interview with Will Hughes said:
What game would you like to have been involved in over the last 20 years?
A: Istanbul 2005

Who is your favourite midfielder in world football and who you look upto the most?
A: Gerrard

Who would be your dream player both past and present to be able to partner in midfield?
A: Past - Zidane. Present - Gerrard, Xavi or Alonso.

Which former England international would you like to be able to put back in the England team today?
A: Fowler.

What a baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom