• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be wired differently, because it's just not enough for me. Exact same reason I dislike RDR (I don't dislike Bastion)

JWqB0DK.jpg

Zabojnik

Thanks everybody for the indie game suggestions. Special thanks to the Arthritic Octopus of New Zealand. A heartfelt suck a bag of dicks to Wilbz, with love.

FootballFan

I love you, FF. I will defend you and your team against the Barca-hating cunts of Footy-GAF until the end of times.

:') I believe you, especially after your prediction of neygod magic vs atletico.

Good practice for you, once/if juve dominate Europe you will have to deal with a lot of jealousy.

For example someone jealous will now reply to this and say "lolz jealous of what? 7-0?" But deep down they know.

:') I believe you, especially after your prediction of neygod magic vs atletico.

Good practice for you, once/if juve dominate Europe you will have to deal with a lot of jealousy.

For example someone jealous will now reply to this and say "lolz jealous of what? 7-0?" But deep down they know.

We have Coutinho. No more jealousy, only joy.

Infamous: SS confirmed for February

BOO YAH

Destiny's gonna be so good. Not sure if I'll get it on PC or PS4 yet, will wait and see what you guys are playing it on

Killzone: SF
Battlefield 4
WatchDogs (?)
Assassin's Creed IV (???)
The Witness
Rime
We've All Gone To The Rapture
Infamous: SS
Destiny
The Order 1866

That's what I have my eye on so far, plus whatever gems ND, SSM and GG have in store

FootballFan

We have Coutinho. No more jealousy, only joy.

Infamous: SS confirmed for February

BOO YAH

I respect you for admitting you were jealous before coutz arrived. In return I'm jealous you have coutz and a good goalkeeper.

And holy shit I expected infamous like June, February is great.

I'm in the same boat. Don't know if I want to grab it for PS4 or PC.

Bummed we lost today, but thrilled with our performance. Thought we outperformed Chelsea.

GorillaJu

Infamous SS being set for February is good - not long of a wait there. Destiny also has potential. We've got a pretty decent outlook for a new hardware launch. Typically there aren't a whole lot of good titles right at launch, but this time around looks promising.

Sony/Microsoft competition actually reminds me a bit of the Sega and Nintendo competition back in the day.

FootballFan

Infamous SS being set for February is good - not long of a wait there. Destiny also has potential. We've got a pretty decent outlook for a new hardware launch. Typically there aren't a whole lot of good titles right at launch, but this time around looks promising.

Sony/Microsoft competition actually reminds me a bit of the Sega and Nintendo competition back in the day.

Haze was the first game I had/played on ps3, imagine how I felt about "next gen" lol.

Luckily I also had MGS 4, Uncharted, Burnout Paradise and GTA IV.

Good for him, didnt deserve to be sent to fucking QPR.

But that's Inter for you.

And he deserves Benfica? The squad seems extremely close to implosion. Unless Porto makes some terrible mistakes, this league should be a piece of cake for them. They are miles ahead of everyone else.

GorillaJu

Liverpool have rejected a 10m bid for Skrtel from Napoli? Seems a generous amount given his age and form. Must be waiting for a replacement to come in, with the Coates injury we'd be light at the back.

FuturusX

Liverpool have rejected a 10m bid for Skrtel from Napoli? Seems a generous amount given his age and form. Must be waiting for a replacement to come in, with the Coates injury we'd be light at the back.

That's exactly it. Not enough cover.

In other news...what's the appeal of Benzema?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finished Guacamelee on PC recently, liked it well enough. Guys, I need some indie recommendations. If you could maybe list your top 5 from the past few years, that's be swell. Any genre, although I'd prefer to play something with a solid story and great atmosphere / art. Preferably on PC with PS3 as an option.
I'm not sure if it's indie, but I hear good things about Gone Home.
You can have one poster back:
Richie

Woodward, sign someone today for my birthday pls.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE

Post of the day....
thnx m8. no1 gets me jokes

bjaelke

Matt Spiro @mattspiro
#PSG have submitted a higher offer than #AFC's bid for Yohan Cabaye, thought to be €15m, say L'Equipe #NUFC

Is the United link completely dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom