• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flamini did pretty good in his last season with Milan. His only problems are that he is a bit of a headless chicken at times, that he loves two-footed red card tackles. But I think both of those "problems" just mean he would fit in well in the BPL.

I've been thinking he should go back to le Arse for a while. The only reason we let him go was because his salary was too high, which shouldn't be an issue for Arsenal.

Meier

Gary Neville wanking off under the desk whilst staring into the camera
http://youtu.be/FKTs8vKk54U

Lol, he's probably just itching his nuts or something but that's hilarious. Carragher looks down right at the end.

iUiErV0luBQ7j.png

You could, but you still won't be able to overclock due to the motherboard. You need both a K CPU and a Z77 or a Z75 motherboard to do so.

Haswell's use the 1150 socket, not 1155 - wouldn't that make "upgrading" to anything meaningful impossible? The next intel gen is 1150 too.

Meier

Sinclair has gone to WBA?

What a shit signing he was.

I don't think he was a bad signing. Didn't cost that much and was meant to be a replacement for a guy we sold for more. Mancini didn't care for him though clearly and we signed some players who are better than him so he moves on. I'm a little surprised the Saints thing didn't pan out -- earlier reports were that Scott wasn't keen on doing another loan. I know the intent is for West Brom to buy him permanently next year though at the end of the loan.

Mastadon

Banned
Sakho wants Liverpool transfer

Liverpool are hopeful of pulling off the signing of defender Mamadou Sakho after he told PSG he is desperate to move to Anfield this summer.

Brendan Rodgers is keen to add another centre back to his squad before the transfer window shuts on September 2, and Sakho is a key target.

The Reds have already approached PSG to discuss a deal, but their opening offer of £8million was rejected, with the French club speaking to other clubs about the player.

However, Sakho has made it clear to PSG this week that Liverpool is the only club he is interested in joining, and had ordered them to let him move to Merseyside.

Shame it's the fucking Metro :(

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOOL @ Xavi crying over the "dry grass" at the Calderon yesterday. What an insufferable monkey's poop stained anus he is.

No lol!

I think that's Pellegrini's nickname in South America.

Pluga will confirm.

I can confirm.

Feorax

Twitter is going a bit nuts. Everyone seems to think that there's going to be a story breaking later today that Madrid are now back in for Suarez.

There's 12 fucking days left in the window. It's FAR too late for us to do anything now, especially when you consider how bloody awful it's been trying to get high quality players in in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom