• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Sorry to repeat myself, but I have to share this Gif from yesterday's match:

ALBA3.gif

It's just too fun to be true.

Wow this is embarrassing.

Zabojnik

Grasshoppers vs. Fiorentina is on at 21:00 CET. Haven't seen Gomez + Rossi in action yet, might give it a look.

Cuadrado, come to Juve. Somehow. <3

panty

Wouldn't you be embarrased to pieces if you were Alba's friend?

"Hey JORGE did you see the game tonight?

"Umm yeah I did.."

"How did I do dude, I kicked some ass brah"

"Yeah you were great man.."

Wouldn't you be embarrased to pieces if you were Alba's friend?

"Hey JORGE did you see the game tonight?

"Umm yeah I did.."

"How did I do dude, I kicked some ass brah"

"Yeah you were great man.."
That's what I don't get.

Doesn't this guy have a mum?

Why hasn't she beat the shit out of him yet?

Wilbur

Banned
I don't really rate Soldado. I think he's going to have a season similiar to Giroud's first.

He's definitely better than Giroud. I think he'll get 15-20 goals across all comps.

Not a fan of rose so far.

I actually think he's been really solid over the last two games, and he was really good last year.

Southgate gets the u21 job.

Expected, I suppose. At least he makes the right noises about wanting to overhaul shit. Nothing will be done unless we don't qualify for the world cup though, I fear.

omgkitty

Yeh we could use him our squad is so thin at the moment but I hope we bring in a quality midfielder as well.

But it won't happen. Guaranteed. He's better than nothing though and he still has some gas in the tank left to at least warrant a 1 or 2 year contract.

Wilbur

Banned
Damn that was lovely by Soldado! Serious though, why are he and Dembele still on the pitch, rest them now AVB pls

closet spurs fan checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom