• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
But it won't happen. Guaranteed. He's better than nothing though and he still has some gas in the tank left to at least warrant a 1 or 2 year contract.

Well we bid for Cabaye and enquired about Kondogbia and Pogba so hopefully Wenger will buy somebody for that position.

Flamini is alright but his nothing more than a bench warmer who can do a job for us in a pinch. We've needed a quality DM since Gilberto left I hope Wenger sees that.

bjaelke

x4J1HfQ.jpg

#why

Hixx

‏@skysports_bryan 24s
We're told Chelsea in advanced talks over signing Willian. Deal close. Not done yet. #cfc

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

omgkitty

Well we bid for Cabaye and enquired about Kondogbia and Pogba so hopefully Wenger will buy somebody for that position.

Flamini is alright but his nothing more than a bench warmer who can do a job for us in a pinch. We've needed a quality DM since Gilberto left I hope Wenger sees that.

Honestly think we should just piss Sevilla off and make a 20m offer for Kondogbia. If that's what it's going to take and they are going to be mad about it, fuck em.

Hixx

Danny Rose is mint. Spurs fans have nothing to worry about if he is their first choice LB. He will thrive in a more attacking team and as a last man he is superb.

Feorax

Don't believe it for a second.

Oh please let me believe, I would lol so hard.

Danny Rose is mint. Spurs fans have nothing to worry about if he is their first choice LB. He will thrive in a more attacking team and as a last man he is superb.

I remember when we were linked with him earlier in the window and tweeted that I was made up. All of a sudden, out come the twitter mongs. Their logic was "he's overrated English crap who can't get a game for Spurs. He's not good enough for us."

Morons.

Plasma

Banned
‏@skysports_bryan 24s
We're told Chelsea in advanced talks over signing Willian. Deal close. Not done yet. #cfc

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Strange they're hardly short of players in that department, is Abramovic just trying to buy players again just to stop other teams having them.

Anyone of BayernGAF seen that short bit about Bayern's supporter problem on Sport1?

I was seriously amazed what kind of people are in charge for Bayern. There's no hope for the fans, those guys are out of touch with reality. Well, if they want stuck-up rich guys that clap their Klatschpappen when Bayern is winning and instantly start booing when they don't play well, they should just continue what they're doing... Home atmosphere for everyone at the Allianz Arena, just not for Bayern lol

justjohn

Anyone else thinks dembele hasn't really fulfilled his potential at spurs? He was amazing at Fulham but seems to have sort of gone backwards at spurs

Tbh it's probably just Willian's agent putting about a rumour to pressure Levy and Baldini into getting a deal done and to get them to break the wage structure or pay him over the odds.

Yeah but surely essien and mikel are too shit for chelsea.

Could use a word class DM for sure. But people completely dismissing Mikel are dumb, his performances just gets completely ignored when they are brilliant (Bayern final for example he showed his class). Essien is an open question... I doubt there is many willing to take him off Chelsea, so all the club can do is really hope he can regain some form from before his injuries.

Barzul

Calling it now, Mata to United, Rooney to the chavs. Willian replaces Mata. As long as Spurs get burned, I don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom