• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

vMDlAvC.jpg

I think it's probable that if Chelsea offered £50m, you would take it. Because it's £50m.

plus:
Glazer-brothers-001.jpg

I don't think United will sell him to Chelsea full stop.

Same reason Liverpool won't sell Suarez to you.

And Bale shirt isn't on the Real Madrid website, twitter lies, I just checked.

dc89

This.

Looool madrid website has Bale kit available to buy.

He has the number 11

I posted a pic of a Madrid kit with Bale 11 on in the old OT, weeks ago. Found it on some far east style eBay site haha!

Edit: link to the RM shop with Bale 11 pls.

Wilbur

Banned
Moses is probably off anyway but I think if Willian goes, Mata's off. No idea where, no idea why, but they can't possibly keep everyone happy.

Still think Will.I.An is off to Spurs though.

Killer, maybe to cheer Bacon up you can let him pick my season long avatar :(

I haven't seen it. is it online?

our ultras were always awful though.

No idea, I only caught half of it. But the Bayern guy was incredible. Said stuff like people that stood on the Südkurve their whole life are older now and should be able to afford more expensive tickets. It's sad when there are people in charge that have no fucking idea what they are doing.

But I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that Hoeneß/Rummenigge/etc decided to kill the current ultra scene after the Koan Neuer thing.

Oh my that spurs forum

He joins Chelsea and he confirms himself as a money grabbing **** who does not care about playing football and if that's the case, I wouldn't want him anyway!! Go to Chelsea mate, you will fit right in there with that bunch of pricks!!!

You were about to buy him from `. Did you expect him to not like money?

Salvadora

I don't think United will sell him to Chelsea full stop.

Same reason Arsenal won't sell Suarez to you.
We'll probably never know as it looks unlikely that Chelsea will offer that kind of money for him.

Although, with Rooney only having two years left on his deal perhaps United might see that sort of figure as too much to turn down. Less than two weeks to find out anyway. I could maybe see Mourinho taking the long game.

pulga

Banned
I've got lube in one hand and my dick in the other

---------------SUAREZ
RONALDO - ISCO - BALE

HHHHHHNNNNNGGG

If we sell Bale and lose out on Willian that's it, I'm going to WHL to protest. It'd be a total disgrace, and Levy needs to lose his job, as does Franco who should have wrapped this up long ago. He came to London he CHOSE us, did his medical, no excuses this time. Levy is just a money grabbing ****, all he cares about, all he's ever cared about. All this talk about 30mil lamela, 30 mil willian was just a smokescreen for the Bale sale. End of this window our net spend will be net 0, and our squad will be weaker than it was last year. Only we could sell the greatest player in our history and still get screwed over with replacements.

Sick of those Chelsea ****S, Abramovich comes along with disgusting amounts of money, taking a CL spot from us every year and now ****ing take Willian for us? I ****ing hate football and those filthy ****S

iZec8JB4vFIy8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom