• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
iZec8JB4vFIy8.gif

I really dont care about Willian but I want us to sign him now just to piss off Spurs fans

Arnie

The level of Liverpool fandom that Hughes occupies, I don't think it would matter if City did come in for him - the guy is practically a RAWK member
He's a Liverpool fan?

This changes things. Bring him in.
Arnie's Kolo love is genuinely making me crack up in the harvester, me nan's eyeing me with suspicion
No, genuinely, I'm infatuated.

The guy's just amazing. They were laughing about it on TAW, apparently after we conceded that penalty on Saturday he was on his knees beating the floor like something out of Apocalypse Now. The guy's fucking nuts and I love him.

I'm just in stitches imagining him taking those diet pills because he thinks he's a bit fat.

HOLD ME KOLO

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_ktoure2.gif

I'd like to sign Gylfi, too.
Would love a bid there.

He screams 'top player restrained by some unknown force that's blocking his potential'. That's our modus operandi at the moment, and returning him to his pre-Spurs form would make a huge difference to our first team.

Feorax

Someone on twitter just mooted a Suarez/Mata swap deal.

I'm so fucking in for that. 4-3-3, Coutinho left, Mata right, Sturridge/Aspas up top.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Definitely on the Kolo love train, he just brings an aggression we have lacked for years.

Seeing him attacking corners & long balls just brings a smile to my face. His amazing second half run against Stoke was the stuff of legends.

Yen

Definitely on the Kolo love train, he just brings an aggression we have lacked for years.

Seeing him attacking corners & long balls just brings a smile to my face. His amazing second half run against Stoke was the stuff of legends.

Best moment of the march was when he marauded forward, passed it to someone (Coutinho?) and then just legged it up the pitch. Sprinted like a madman. Then he didn't even get a return ball so had to leg it back

Clegg

Dembele is the really annoying one cos we played against him a few days before he went to Spurs and he beasted us. And he was really cheap. And we had Berbatov who Fulham wanted.

It was complete incompetence.
He's basically what Anderson could have been if he didn't discover pies.

As well as Toure has played so far, our CB depth is shite, especially if we send Wisdom out on loan

Agger (injury issues)
Toure (32 years old)
Skrtel (not trusted, terrible last year)
Kelly (hasn't played CB regularly for years)

Meier

I love Facebook. The posts on there.. they're just hilarious. As good as MUFC Facebook is, there are some really dumb ones on City's page too.

1149072_10153170899240455_1014118272_n.jpg

In response to a post about Rekik getting his first full call-up:

Ayewumi Ezonfade Eto - "congratulation to neymar and for that good goals."

u wot m8

Our Ryan was never a City fan.

City youth player. You guys poached him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom